Newbie to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jason-23

But not to low Testosterone. I feel I've been suffering with this for a long time. I will finally be starting TRT this week with my general doctor. I'm kind of concerned about her knowledge on the subject, should I be asking some questions, seek another doctor or just go with the flow? I had a full endo blood test and sleep study with nothing red flagging other that low testosterone at 251/50.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome to our community. I think it is always good to work with the doctor you have and test the waters to see if she is open minded to accept information. I have brought a lot of info to my doctors that have helped them a lot in their practice.

Jason-23

I plan on talking some more to her about it. I requested Test C as the treatment but need to talk to her about sq pinning. She also said something that freaked me out a little, she said one shot ever two weeks or so... I find this to be a low cycle.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Her statement is not a "freaky" one. She is following the manufacturer's package insert information. Most doctors also assume that men hate injecting weekly. It is our job as consumers to say that we are OK with weekly dosing and to also request that we are trained to do our own injections to avoid dependence on their clinics for that purpose. Self plug here: Read my book

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hi Jason and welcome to ExcelMale.com

From my experience most GP's are not very knowledgeable when it comes to TRT for men.

The good news she is willing to work with you.

I think we have seen enough now that once weekly, or even better, twice weekly injections are best as it replicates your bodies more natural rhythm and as such reduces big spikes and drops in serum levels...there's a lot of benefits that come with that.

Has she spoken to you about the use of HCG to keep your testicles alive?

Did she discuss with you the potential for estrogen management?

The forum and this site is loaded with educational information so read and learn as much as you can and even share the link with your Doctor as well.

Keep us posted on your outcome and TRT protocol.

Gene

Jason-23

Thanks Gene, and no we haven't talked about hcg or estrogen management. I'm hoping she will let me sq inject at this point, I think I can handle that as to the harpoon to the butt cheek.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me