Buy Lab Tests Online

Billy111

Hi,
This is my first post.
weight 100kg
height 6'1
Body fat about 25%
Mild degenerative disc disease
Nerve pain & numbness down right leg from herniated disc (Golfing injury) Doc said it's most likely permanent but still hoping it will come good.
Fasted cardio & weights 4 days per week
Started TRT 2 months ago with low test of 330 ng/dl
Currently taking test cyp/prop 350 1/2 ml injected twice weekly.
1mg Adex 3 times per week
HGH 2iu per 6 on 1 off

Blood work as follows.
Total test 1200 ng/dl
SHBG 27 mnol/l range (13-71) (seems low, possibly due to E2 crashing?)
E2 18 pg/ml (Going to half my Adex dose to 0.5 eod, Libido has suffered & joint pain)
Cortisol 467 nmol/l range 85-460 (Possible adrenal issue?)
LH 1 (going to start HCG next week for fertility & increasing my little fellows :)
FSH 1
THS 1.64 miu/l range (0.50-4.00) (Falls within normal range, but believe i have mild hypothyroidism)
Free T3 5.6 pmol/l range (3.5-6.5)
Serium prolactin 90 miu/l range (45-375) (seems a bit low?)
PSA 1
Total chol 4.4 mnol/l
triglyceride 1.2 mnol/l
Haemoglobin 167 g/l range (130-460)
HDL 1.0
LDL 2.0non HDL-c 2.5
Hydroxy vitamin D 116 range (0-50) (need to cut back on Vit D supp)

Just starting my journey & trying to get everything dialled in.

Comments welcome.

Cheers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This is a very confusing post.

1. you're taking .5ml of 350 testosterone? So that's 175mg each shot, or 350 mg per week? This needs clarification, total MILLIGRAMS per shot and total per week. volume is pretty irrelevant.

2. You seem to be posting reference ranges with no pattern, we need all reference ranges. If the test doesn't have one, that's different.

3. If you can, please upload a picture of the test results with the reference ranges. Black out the personal information. There seem to be a few typos with reference ranges, and it's making it difficult to understand.

Hope you don't take this as rude!

Also clarification on your meds. "HGH 2iu per 6 on 1 off" is very difficult to understand.

Billy111

Hi John,
All good mate.
Yes 350mg total test per week split into 2 shots 175 each.
Did my best to put the reference ranges up there.
Not sure how to upload the pics sorry.
Cheers

This is a very confusing post.

1. you're taking .5ml of 350 testosterone? So that's 175mg each shot, or 350 mg per week? This needs clarification, total MILLIGRAMS per shot and total per week. volume is pretty irrelevant.

2. You seem to be posting reference ranges with no pattern, we need all reference ranges. If the test doesn't have one, that's different.

3. If you can, please upload a picture of the test results with the reference ranges. Black out the personal information. There seem to be a few typos with reference ranges, and it's making it difficult to understand.

Hope you don't take this as rude!

Also clarification on your meds. "HGH 2iu per 6 on 1 off" is very difficult to understand.

Try imgur.com for pictures. Just drag and drop to the website. then post the link here.

There's no way the range for hemaglobin goes to 460. I think you meant 160?
Your E2 test needs a reference range. That's probably the most important one.
Anyway that's a pretty high dose for where your trough is at. It is possible, but very unlikely.

Most importantly, how do you FEEL?

Billy111

I'm in Australia so our ref ranges are different and and we use dfferent ways to measure. i will have to convert them and post again. Was feeling great till i crashed my E2, but starting to feel better now after no AI for a week. Before that i was using Nolva to control Estrogen and it worked we'll but I held a little to much water on it. Adex has reduced my water weight but still need to find the sweet spot. And joints felt better on Nolva compared to Adex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me