New To Forum

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dr_Jim57

I turn 67 y/o next month. My body is "deconditioned" to say the least. I've had two major spine surgeries over the last three years. My spine is fused with a cage mechanism from T4-Pelvis. I need to take a different path to my health going forward. I feel strongly about HRT and believe it's the way to proceed for me. I know my free testosterone is technically normal. My last result two years ago was around 300-400 ng/dl. I have no idea about estradiol levels. I'm starting from scratch. Including workouts other than PT for my spine. Basically I'm trying to fight back. Also, I'm interested in nandrolone. I have started on dietary changes and supplements. Another area I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I feel strongly about HRT and believe it's the way to proceed for me. I know my free testosterone is technically normal.
Free T in the bottom 25 percentile increases risk of prostate cancer by 53%, full blown heart attacks by 24% and increases risk of all cause mortality.

Also, many experts believe Free T in the bottom 25 percentile to be a sign of hypogonadism. In this case, normal sucks!

M!ck

Free T in the bottom 25 percentile increases risk of prostate cancer by 53%, full blown heart attacks by 24% and increases risk of all cause mortality.

Also, many experts believe Free T in the bottom 25 percentile to be a sign of hypogonadism. In this case, normal sucks!

@Systemlord can you post the source for that? Thank you

M!ck

Interesting read, i need to dive into it deeper. Life-extension
When searching there a also other studies coming up, saying the difference:

pubmed:
In summary, the findings from this pooled prospective analysis of 6933 prostate cancer cases and 12 088 controls support the hypothesis that very low concentrations of circulating free testosterone are associated with a reduced risk of prostate cancer. Further research is needed to elucidate whether the association is causal or due to detection bias, and explore the apparent differential association by tumour grade.

Is life-extension a good source, or do they make kind of money with trt?

Systemlord

In summary, the findings from this pooled prospective analysis of 6933 prostate cancer cases and 12 088 controls support the hypothesis that very low concentrations of circulating free testosterone are associated with a reduced risk of prostate cancer. Further research is needed to elucidate whether the association is causal or due to detection bias, and explore the apparent differential association by tumour grade.
Pure nonsense! This has already been discussed extensively on EM. I would prefer to listen to Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, the expert in this field versus some website stuff.

How many 21 year olds with high testosterone do you know of that are diagnosed with prostate cancer?

Prostate cancer is typically diagnosed in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's, at a time when testosterone is declining. FT decreases 50% between ages 40-80.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching