New pupil here

Buy Lab Tests Online

THROWBACK

Hi Excelmale members, my name is Paul. I like the feel of this board !

I spent most of my adult life bodybuilding until a few years back. I'm trying to make a comeback and I'm finding that my body does not react to training like it did in the past. I hope to learn and even contribute as I try to turn back the hands of time.

Paul

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

Indeed- welcome Paul. I've been learning as much as I can over the past 15 months and spend many hours poring through some of the threads here. Great information and great group of contributors.

All the best to you in your study.

THROWBACK

BBaller, thank you for the warm welcome. I have been trying to read threads in between dishes, kids and gold rush.lol.. I plan on taking some D-serine in the morning and reading all day long tomorrow. Hopefully I can retain most of the info I compile in my middle aged grey matter.

Paul

Jay

Hey Throwback! bodybuilder and powerlifter as well. Few years ago did my 'last' show, used AAS over those years and never really recovered my hormones after... TRT is got me feeling much better and with Dr monitoring I can sleep at night not worrying all the time. LOL

THROWBACK

Hi Jay, I'm glad you are on the right track and feeling well my friend. I'm happy that we can finally get TRT today without being persecuted.I remember the first time I asked a doc to prescribe me testosterone for HRT/TRT. His jaw dropped like I had just insulted him.lol

Paul

THROWBACK

Hi Tom, thank you so much for the welcome.

I could not agree more. I have been looking over tons of good reads and I'll be spending lots of time here no doubt.

Paul

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching