New Member/Total T of 85/Disasterous Protocol Prescribed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Camposyka

Hello everyone. I found this site mainly through Mr. Vergels YouTube channel. Lots of good stuff here.
I've just started my journey into this low T thing about a month ago. My wife dragged me to my PCP because I had no energy, no motivation, difficulty concentrating, etc...etc. She was sure I was depressed. My PCP said lets go ahead and check your testosterone and in the meanwhile here is some Prozac. Well a few days later my Dr. calls and says my TT is 62 and refers me to a urologist. I got an appointment 4 weeks later and he says we need to recheck blood work in the morning at 8:45am. My TT came back at 85. My LH was low but my FSH and prolactin were normal. I've haven't come across someone with low LH and normal FSH in my reading, only that it was uncommon. So then my Urologist sends me for an MRI to check for tumors. The initial results were that everything looked normal in the MRI. The nurse said once the Dr. has a chance to look over the MRI he will decide if he will give me TRT or refer me to an Endocrinologist. I'm working out of town for the week so I guess i won't get any relief until I get back home.

Mike
Age 52

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Camposyka

I haven't seen the actual report yet. I will post it when I can get my hands on it. So far I only know what I was told on the phone.

Camposyka

So I saw the Dr. today (actually the nurse) and got a shot of 400mg testosterone. She said I could get one shot a month but I might start feeling tired again towards the end of the 3rd or 4th week. (REALLY!) I asked her what range they were trying to get me at and she said "in the 400's". (REALLY!) I asked for a copy of the blood work they did and this is what it was:
PROLACTIN - 5.2 ng/mL Range 3.3 - 20.8
LH - 0.4 mIU/mL Range 1.7 - 11.2
FSH - 3.3 mIU/mL Range 1.9 - 19.9
TESTOSTERONE - 85 ng/dL Range 344 - 1,586

​This was all they checked. I don't think i'm impressed. I left a message at DEFY and hopefully someone will call me back.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Do yourself a favor and NEVER go back to that place. They have zero clue with how to administer and manage any type of hormone wellness program!!

Camposyka

Mary at DEFY called me back within 15 min! She was very nice and answered all my questions. The only downside is that DEFY will not ship HcG to Louisiana. She said Dr. Saya didn't want to do this because the Louisiana law is unclear and he doesn't want to risk his licence. I can't blame him there. I'm looking into getting a UPS store mailbox with a real street address in Texas. Anyone in Louisiana doing this to get around the LA politicians?
You know it's really a shame that it's so hard to get decent common sense care when it comes to TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me