New Member - Labs Included

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Hey guys. Been lurking for a while and am a long time member of a few other well known hrt/trt forums. Would like a fresh take and some different opinions on my issues. I'm gonna try to keep it as short as possible. I'm a 33 year old male

Ive always had some kind of issues going on since a child with anxiety/minor obsessive thoughts And minor A.D.D. Always a bit of an over thinker. But other wise pretty healthy.played a lot of sports growing up. In 1998 at the age of 16 I got diagnosed with Lyme. I never had terrible symptoms. Just tired, intermitent fatigue and some minor but very rare joint pain. Now looking back those were the years I started having bad panic attacks and stronger obsessive thoughts maybe due to Lyme but not sure. I took antibiotics for it a few different times and it seemed to help. I also was on Paxil for about 2 years. Really helped with the panic attacks and then I quit cold turkey and never looked back. I rarely if ever have them. From 20 to 26 everything was pretty good.I started to play hockey again after a few years off and started working out. That's when I got In trouble. I was always pretty thin but not really define. I started working out and getting good results then I got obsessed. I wanted a six pack so bad. I was riding bike 15-20 miles a day. Lifting 3-4 times a week. Playing hockey 1-2 times a week. All while eating 1500 cals a day. I went through a period of job stress and financial stress all while just moving out on my own with gf. My libido crashed. Energy was awful.couldnt sleep,erection quality was little to none. Brain fog/dizziness The typical stuff that comes with overtraining/under eating. Got labs done. All hormones were low across the board. Was down to 145 lbs at 6ft tall from my normal 190.

Started to to calm down on training and eating like a man again and a few numbers came up. My thyroid came back up. But I was left with low normal cortisol and testosterone. I've been all over the map with docs and hrt/trt and nothing seems to help. If tried t/hc/t3hcg/clomid/triptorelin. All in different combos with some of the best docs in the field and still not normal. I'm the closest I've been normal in years. Most symptoms are gone except intermitent fatigue low erection quality/libido. And a lot of muscle pain.

I I could go on forever with what I been through but here are my latest labs. On no meds at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 187
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

This is the same post/thread, with labs included, that appears elsewhere. That said, I will delete duplicate. Where do you stand at the present time? What are you doctor's thoughts regarding the lab results? What are your thoughts?

Charliebizz

I'm trying a few natural things. I also have candida overgrowth and he wants to deal with that first. But he is open to trying hcg mono or test and hcg for the low testosterone. Problem is a few years back when I did t-cyp only trt it lowered my cortisol further then it already was. My 4x saliva went from low normal first two readings and low at night. To low across board. And my serum levels went from 14 down to 7. And boy did I feel it. Maybe it was the loss of testicle function that also aided in the cortisol lowering effect. I added hcg in later on but didn't feel a difference and after a month I tried a restart. And just went back to baseline.

My my doctor was also interested in trying low dose naltrexone since I had Lyme in past and maybe the low grade infection is stopping my hpta from coming back to normal.

The he one thing I'm having minor success with is progesterone cream. I've tried preg/Dhea before and I get my old neurological symptoms back from them. Prog seems to calm me down and at the very least preserve some of my cortisol. I've never taken bloods during prog therapy. But I'm probably going to get labs soon to see what it's doing.

Charliebizz

Just an update. These are my labs on progesterone cream. Actually was taking way more then I thought. Around 60mg per day.

image.jpgimage.jpgFor the first time in 8 years my cortisol is over 14. And second time I tested testosterone on prog and t levels went up at least 100 points.

Charliebizz

The first set of labs had full thyroid panel run. Im not sure what happen this time because I could swear they were on the lab requisition. However my thyroid numbers are usually pretty consistant. If you look at my am cortisol numbers they seem to be trending up. On 4/4/15 it was 12.4 On 1/16 it's 14.5. That was the highest I've had in 8 years. Till this last round of blood work on progesterone I'm at 16. Although it's a different lab. Quest top of range is actully lower then bio reference.

I know im missing a lot of labs second time around but most concerning and low normal labs for me are always testo and cortisol. I've done horrible on trt in the past with one of top docs in feild. It was crushing my cortisol confirmed by saliva and serum. However I never ran trt with hcg right of the bat. So maybe the lose of my testicular function hurt my preg and prog pathways and lowered my already low cortisol not sure. I tried hcg mono very briefly when I was at my worst and didn't feel much. I've been on hydrocortisol by it self and on trt and just never felt a benefit and more of a rollercoaster ride. I'm wondering now that I feel much better And with the prog seeming to help if trying hcg mono again would do the trick and get me over the hump.

ERO

My 2-cents, call Defy Medical and get a consult. It will not cost much and they wont pressure you into anything. If you decide to go with them there are no monthly or yearly fees, you only pay for meds, consults and lab work. A great many of us on the forum use and highly recommend them.

Vince

Super Moderator
Charlie, you do have a lot of stuff going on. I think the number one thing you have to do is learn to sleep and then handle stress, or maybe it's the other way around. Learn to handle stress and then you can sleep. I wonder if you learned to meditate, it may sound funny but I bet it would help you with stress and sleeping.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me