New member - Do threads have a limit in the number of characters?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackout

Hi,

I am a new member and made a long intro because I'm desperate for help of advice, but I can't post my message because it appears over and over a message box telling that "we ran into problems, please try again late". What should I do?

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Hi,

I am a new member and made a long intro because I'm desperate for help of advice, but I can't post my message because it appears over and over a message box telling that "we ran into problems, please try again later". What should I do?

Thank you
If it were me, I would try again later.

The site is going through some changes/updates and will undoubtedly have some items to address. I'm not sure which browser you are using, Google Chrome isn't working good for me and Internet Explorer is only working a little bit better. I am responding to you using Internet Explorer. Might try that browser, at least for now.

Blackout

If it were me, I would try again later.

The site is going through some changes/updates and will undoubtedly have some items to address. I'm not sure which browser you are using, Google Chrome isn't working good for me and Internet Explorer is only working a little bit better. I am responding to you using Internet Explorer. Might try that browser, at least for now.

Thanks for your answer. But I tried with both Chrome and Explorer and nothing, but instead, I had no problem to send the last short message and it was from Chrome. So I was thinking if maybe it is the length of the post I intended to be my first.

My original message is about concerns of prostate cancer due to recent misuse of hormones, but it had a different title, so I don't know if leaving it in another thread with its own title as intended, or continue in this one as an intro. I had intended to put it under the section 'Ask Doctors and Experts'.

M

MarkM

I am using Firefox to send this message. You might try it. I would post the tread under it's own title and put under "Ask Doctors and Experts" as you originally planned. If Firefox does not work just give it a little time as they work through the newly changed site.

Blackout

Try today..........seems to be working fine.

Hi.

I still can post. And I'm really desperate for some feedback on my ongoing problem or pile of problems. I'm still guessing that it is the lenght of my post that doesn't allow me to upload it.

Blackout

Post it here to see. No one can post links unless you have posted 5 times (to deter spammers).

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I wasn't trying to post a link. I was just trying to open a thread with my intro and my case in the 'ask doctors and experts' forum, but since the first time I tried during the weekend, it sends me this message: 'Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console .'

I fear that if I post it here in this other thread and under the introductions forum, it may end up having little or no response. It is about how I did a very stupid use of steroid hormones -not the ones you should imagine- , the very adverse effects they produced, but also I had to mention a long background because I feel that if I don't nobody could understand why is it that I took that decision. Should I post it right here even when the title here doesn't refer to what's going on with me?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It seems that you could post here without any restrictions. I guess you mean you seem restricted if you post a new thread ?

Go ahead and post it here if you still have problems since you seem to need help ASAP

Blackout

It seems that you could post here without any restrictions. I guess you mean you seem restricted if you post a new thread ?

Go ahead and post it here if you still have problems since you seem to need help ASAP

Thanks again, Nelson. I had no problem opening this thread, but the system finally told me that posts should not exceed 10000 characters. I just opened the new thread and divided it in 3 posts. Sorry for extending so much. I feel really bad.

madman

Super Moderator
Ah, I get it now. We have just disabled that limit. Thanks for your patience and for letting us know.

Nelson can we look into previous threads before upgrade as when I click find (all threads by me) in my profile most of my old threads from the old website are missing and I do not see them listed?

D

Deleted member 12031

Nelson can we look into previous threads before upgrade as when I click find (all threads by me) in my profile most of my old threads from the old website are missing and I do not see them listed?
Click on find all threads on your profile:
1533246645458.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale