New Member 28 y/o

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnnydr

Hello everyone,

I'm sure my story sounds like many others, but a little about myself:

I am 28 years old as I type this, though I have felt pretty "off" since puberty hit. I've struggled with low energy, sex drive, and vicious anxiety issues that only felt physical (ie tachycardia, heart palps, sweating)...and any medication generally made my overall well-being diminished.

In 2014 during a very low energy spell I was drawn for testosterone and it came back below reference range, but the NP shrugged it off so I did as well.

During a very stressful semester in nursing school on top of work and a new relationship; I crashed. I had my doctor draw every test for an autoimmune panel; and she drew testosterone as well. Well the testosterone was sitting around 180.

I then went to 2 endocrinologists (one local and one at a university hospital). Neither felt comfortable treating me because I was "borderline low" and they just wanted to monitor. Well for me the time between 2014 and 2017 is long enough. I also had my T drawn 3 other times; all below 300.

Now I am working with an online clinic and I am excited to say that I will begin TRT as soon as my scripts arrive in the mail!

The protocol I will be starting:

Test-cyp: 80mg inj 2x/week (160mg/week)
HCG- 400iu 2x/week (with freedom to increase by 50iu per inj after a few weeks)
Arimidex- 2x/week- I do not recall the dosage.

Attached are my labs as well.

Thanks for any advice!
JOhn

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

I'm sure my story sounds like many others, but a little about myself:

I am 28 years old as I type this, though I have felt pretty "off" since puberty hit. I've struggled with low energy, sex drive, and vicious anxiety issues that only felt physical (ie tachycardia, heart palps, sweating)...and any medication generally made my overall well-being diminished.

In 2014 during a very low energy spell I was drawn for testosterone and it came back below reference range, but the NP shrugged it off so I did as well.

During a very stressful semester in nursing school on top of work and a new relationship; I crashed. I had my doctor draw every test for an autoimmune panel; and she drew testosterone as well. Well the testosterone was sitting around 180.

I then went to 2 endocrinologists (one local and one at a university hospital). Neither felt comfortable treating me because I was "borderline low" and they just wanted to monitor. Well for me the time between 2014 and 2017 is long enough. I also had my T drawn 3 other times; all below 300.

Now I am working with an online clinic and I am excited to say that I will begin TRT as soon as my scripts arrive in the mail!

The protocol I will be starting:

Test-cyp: 80mg inj 2x/week (160mg/week)
HCG- 400iu 2x/week (with freedom to increase by 50iu per inj after a few weeks)
Arimidex- 2x/week- I do not recall the dosage.

Attached are my labs as well.

Thanks for any advice!
JOhn

Welcome! Your total/free t are very low. Overall labs look descent but need to work on improving your ldl and your wbc are high due to health issue? . As far as your protocol 160mg (80mg every 3.5 days) is a fairly high starting dose and even though your e2 will increase on trt being prescribed an aromatose inhibitor off the hop when your estradiol is mid range and you have no high e2 symptoms is irresponsible as one does not know how they will respond to a specific protocol as it takes at least 6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize. I would think twice before jumping on adex right away and maybe start out at a lower weekly dose of testosterone to see how your body responds and what range your total/free and estradiol levels will be let alone hematocrit/hemoglobin and if you notice any improvement in your low t symptoms. Than you and your doctor can decide on increasing dose/ adding adex if your are experiencing symptoms due to high e2. There are a lot of clinics that tend to start someone on higher doses of test and add an aromatose inhibitor right away to counteract the rise in e2 from trt even though the patients labs show normal e2 and lack of any symptoms. You should blackout your name/address (personal info) on your lab report before posting!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me