New Labs Estrogen High

Buy Lab Tests Online

Grapple333

Just got 3 month labs and looking for advice for doctor when I see him on friday. Should I request an AI and what would be the dose to start at. and just any other changes i should look into. Im feeling great libido , confidence , drive ,and energy but can definitely tell i am retaining water and having sensitive nipples and am having infrequent bouts of being more emotional i guess you would say, but don't know weather that is the increase in estrogen or increase in test.

Estradiol should be less than 39 I’m at 67 pg/ml
Test free 217. Range 46-224 pg/ml
Test bioavaliable. 428. Range 110-575 NG/ml
Shbg 15. Range 10-50 nmol/L

Other labs
Fasting glucose 122 high
Hdl 34 low
Triglycerides 189 high
LDL 122 high
Non hdl cholesterol 152 high
Hematocrit 47.1 in range but should I think about giving blood.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think an AI would be fine for you but go really easy on it...see if you can get a compounded capsule at .125mg, maybe twice per week with your shots. This is something you want to be gentle with and not take it too far (Estrogen) given you stated some real positives to how you're feeling.

ERO

The big question is, do you have high E2 symptoms? Do you feel good? If no bad symptoms and you feel good, then don't try to chase numbers to the test range just for the sake of doing so. On the other hand if you do have high e2 symptoms, start with a very LOW dose as Vince already stated.

Grapple333

Good question I read his post as < 39 to be the correct test tho it may not be.
Correct this was estradiol sensitive. Overall I feel much better than before TRT. Pre TRT my estradiol sensitive was 14 which is low. I don't want to crash my estrogen because i know it has benefits but i would like to get to the sweet spot where I'm not retaining excess water and fat and don't have the mood swings and sensitive nipples the day after my shot. I have already tried splitting my dose which is .36 ml every 3.5 days shallow IM/SUBq in delt. probably more SUBq because I'm not the leanest in my shoulders.

Grapple333

What is your age? Your triglycerides/HDL ratio is very concerning
Im 35 and full disclosure i don't eat the best but am planning on making some changes after seeing my glucose numbers and lipid panel. 2 years ago my triglycerides were 223 now down to 189. My HDL was 41 though and has now dropped to 34. any reason it would have dropped? And any advice or suggestions for my doctor.

madman

Super Moderator
Just got 3 month labs and looking for advice for doctor when I see him on friday. Should I request an AI and what would be the dose to start at. and just any other changes i should look into. Im feeling great libido , confidence , drive ,and energy but can definitely tell i am retaining water and having sensitive nipples and am having infrequent bouts of being more emotional i guess you would say, but don't know weather that is the increase in estrogen or increase in test.

Estradiol should be less than 39 I'm at 67 pg/ml
Test free 217. Range 46-224 pg/ml
Test bioavaliable. 428. Range 110-575 NG/ml
Shbg 15. Range 10-50 nmol/L

Other labs
Fasting glucose 122 high
Hdl 34 low
Triglycerides 189 high
LDL 122 high
Non hdl cholesterol 152 high
Hematocrit 47.1 in range but should I think about giving blood.

What is your Total T and how many mg of test are you injecting weekly? Great libido, confidence, drive and energy sounds good to me and if e2 was really too high for your individual chemistry than you would more than likely not be experiencing these overall benefits. Based solely on sensitive nipples without pain/swelling and some water retention which could also be related to diet(excess sodium/carbohydrate sensitivity) and being emotional can also be related to neurotransmitters not always solely high e2. I would not add an aromatase inhibitor especially seeing your e2 sensitive assay was 14 (low pre trt) as dosing A.I. is tricky and you may very well end up driving your e2 too low and loosing all the benefits you are already experiencing. Estradiol should be less than 39 is not always a given as some do better with slightly higher e2 if their total t is on the high end. Too many people hesitate over minor issues when overall most of their symptoms have improved and jump on A.I. trying to find that PERFECT place when in reality such does not always exist.

his low SHBG could be making him more susceptible to Free Estrogen, we should start pulling that more often for low SHBG guys. High Free T would typically translate to high Free Estrogens as well for those of us with low SHBG.

Grapple333

What is your Total T and how many mg of test are you injecting weekly? Great libido, confidence, drive and energy sounds good to me and if e2 was really too high for your individual chemistry than you would more than likely not be experiencing these overall benefits. Based solely on sensitive nipples without pain/swelling and some water retention which could also be related to diet(excess sodium/carbohydrate sensitivity) and being emotional can also be related to neurotransmitters not always solely high e2. I would not add an aromatase inhibitor especially seeing your e2 sensitive assay was 14 (low pre trt) as dosing A.I. is tricky and you may very well end up driving your e2 too low and loosing all the benefits you are already experiencing. Estradiol should be less than 39 is not always a given as some do better with slightly higher e2 if their total t is on the high end. Too many people hesitate over minor issues when overall most of their symptoms have improved and jump on A.I. trying to find that PERFECT place when in reality such does not always exist.

Total T is 801 on range or 250-1100 ng/dl
I would say my nipples are puffy more than before and the actual nipple is harder like when you are cold. i don't need estrogen to be 22 like a lot of people recommend but If i could get it down form 67 to 39 i think i would be better off. I am taking 5ml challis daily which i know has some estrogen lower effects so i had hoped that would bring it down but obviously it did not.

Grapple333

his low SHBG could be making him more susceptible to Free Estrogen, we should start pulling that more often for low SHBG guys. High Free T would typically translate to high Free Estrogens as well for those of us with low SHBG.
I'm trying to follow here. i should have been tested for free estrogen too? also with total test of 801 I'm thinking about trying to get things bumped up to 1000-1100. right now in at roughly 150 mg per week. what adjustment do you think would need to be made to do that.

Grapple333

forgot to add that my diet hasn't gotten better or worse before or after try. but after going on trt i noticed within a month i was retaining much more water especially in my face and upper body.

Theres some new thinking about Free Estrogen as opposed to the typical E2 that we're testing. A low SHBG guy is going to have a lot of Free T because there is not much to bind too (low SHBG). Some of our Drs and guys are translating that Free T being very high as it applies likewise to Estrogen and a higher amount of "free estrogen", that it may be more productive in treatment to add Free Estrogen to the E2 testing and look at those two numbers together. Itd be good to see if its affordable for you to add that test the next time you pull E2.

Matt Leiser

Im 35 and full disclosure i don't eat the best but am planning on making some changes after seeing my glucose numbers and lipid panel. 2 years ago my triglycerides were 223 now down to 189. My HDL was 41 though and has now dropped to 34. any reason it would have dropped? And any advice or suggestions for my doctor.

I think you hit the nail on the head with making changes to your diet. High triglycerides and lower HDL plus the high fasting glucose would point me to possible insulin resistance. I had about the same profile a few months ago and made some modifications to my sugar and processed food intake (basically stopped eating them).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me