New-ish

Buy Lab Tests Online

mmmiron

Hi Everyone,

I am basically 31 and have had low T for quite some time. I did TRT for a year but ended up stopping due to financial constraints. It has been 2 years since I stopped treatment but I am in a much better place now and would like to get back to living a happy life.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mmmiron

Did you feel your TRT protocol was successful? Or were you frustrated with the efforts you were making?

To be honest I felt much better but the Dr I was working with basically just sent me on my way and never really did follow ups or anything. He prescribed me 200mg a week without any type of AI or HCG at 27-28 years old. In the year I was on TRT he only sent me for 1 blood test which came back with elevated E2 and my T levels were in the 1500 range. I did get any sides but at the same time I wasn't dialed in like I wanted to be. When I decided to come of due to money issues he wanted me to quit without any type of PCT. I had to start doing research and take things in my own hands. The good news is his ignorance forced me to educate myself over the last few years because I knew I would eventually be where I am today.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
To be honest I felt much better but the Dr I was working with basically just sent me on my way and never really did follow ups or anything. He prescribed me 200mg a week without any type of AI or HCG at 27-28 years old. In the year I was on TRT he only sent me for 1 blood test which came back with elevated E2 and my T levels were in the 1500 range. I did get any sides but at the same time I wasn't dialed in like I wanted to be. When I decided to come of due to money issues he wanted me to quit without any type of PCT. I had to start doing research and take things in my own hands. The good news is his ignorance forced me to educate myself over the last few years because I knew I would eventually be where I am today.

^^^Good for you on the self education.

Get back on TRT but with the right Physician this time!

CoastWatcher

Do you have a doctor you feel is capable of managing a TRT protocol for you? Or is finding one part of the process you're engaged in?

mmmiron

Do you have a doctor you feel is capable of managing a TRT protocol for you? Or is finding one part of the process you're engaged in?

I do not have a Dr at the moment. The endos in my area are all conservative and do not want to treat me the proper way. I am relatively close to Crisler but he doesn't accept insurance and I would like to have an Endo prescribe me TRT so my insurance will at least pick up part of the tab. Until I find a Dr that knows what they are dong I am going to focus on getting my bloods in order (see my post in the bloodwork section to know what I am talking about) then possibly take thing into my own hands (hopefully I am allowed to say this here) and get dialed in until I find an open minded Dr. It is not the most ideal situation but where I live the options are limited. I need to move to Florida. :)

CoastWatcher

You can access Dr. Crisler or Dr. Saya at Defy Medical. I am not a Defy patient, I have good local medical care, but I would embrace their telemedicine model if that changed. They know what they are doing. As far as insurance, you can always submit your charges from them and be reimbursed. Consider it an investment in your life - the cost of feeling healthy again is worth it when weighed against the price you may pay in time and frustration trying to find a doctor who is in your insurance plan who knows what they are doing.

hdrider

As coastwatcher says, just because a clinic does not accept insurance does not mean that you cannot get your meds covered by insurance. You pay the clinic out of pocket, and then gather the paperwork and submit the claim to insurance yourself. If it is covered, the insurance company will then pay you directly.

if you are near Dr. Crisler, I would definitely contact Defy, and request him.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me