New here

Buy Lab Tests Online

xr88

Just joined the forum. I was looking for something gear more towards trt than bodybuilding, and it looks like this might fit the bill. I'm 26 and am on trt, but I'm still fairly new to trt so I'm hoping to get the help I'm looking for.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

We are, indeed, focused on TRT and men's health generally. Welcome to the community. You are a young man to be on TRT, and we all hope you'll find answers to your questions here.

xr88

I am definitely on the young side to be on trt, it sucks. I guess those are the cards I've been dealt and will have to act accordingly.

xr88

Definitely not, that's why I found this place. I'm on a cookie cutter trt therapy that doesn't seem to be doing much. I've been using my regular family doctor but he is now referring me to an endocrinologist. The problem is, I live in a small town so my doctor didn't know much about trt and I fear the endo won't be much better.

CoastWatcher

Definitely not, that's why I found this place. I'm on a cookie cutter trt therapy that doesn't seem to be doing much. I've been using my regular family doctor but he is now referring me to an endocrinologist. The problem is, I live in a small town so my doctor didn't know much about trt and I fear the endo won't be much better.

I believe the vast majority of our members, including me, had to work hard to find a doctor who respected our right to be a full partner in our medical care, and understood contemporary TRT best practices. You aren't alone. Many of our members are patients of Defy Medical (I am not, but have spoken with them, and have a great deal of respect for their doctors and staff). They practice using a unique telehealth model that permits you to access their services from anywhere in the U.S. I urge you to visit their website and call them. They are open to inquiries and certainly know what they are doing. For guys in smaller towns, and not so small towns, they are a remarkable medical resource.

ERO

I use and recommend Defy as well, but they are cash only. Though they say that you can forward your receipts to your insurance carrier for possible reimbursement, have no idea if that actually works for anyone.

They are inexpensive and you have to weigh the cost of working with a TRT expert vs. the "free" care you are getting now.

xr88

I use and recommend Defy as well, but they are cash only. Though they say that you can forward your receipts to your insurance carrier for possible reimbursement, have no idea if that actually works for anyone.

They are inexpensive and you have to weigh the cost of working with a TRT expert vs. the "free" care you are getting now.

Could you give me an idea on some of the costs? I don't mind paying for my care, I just know some of the clinics are pretty outrageous as far as cost.

ERO

Compared to most of the anti-aging boutique clinics that often offer TRT, their prices are a small fraction of that. In fact, prior to switching to them I was using another telehealth TRT provider and I found Defy to be far less expensive than them as well. Best of all though is that they truly know what they are doing and they never use a cookie cutter approach. (I have no affiliation with them - just happy with them overall.)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me