New Here - Have some questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

Hey, I am a 35 year old male with Low T. I began injection therapy prescribed by my doctor 2 months ago...dose was too high (around 200mg) per week and had to give blood. Good news it dramatically dropped my hematocrit to 48.7 and my iron to 15.5!

I was on compounded TRT cream before this...worthless (1 year).

Bad news...after receiving 200mg 2 weeks ago, my new labs (after 11 days of no injections) my total test was 402.30 and my free was 190.

I do have thyroid antibodies, am on no medication. TSH and all over values are good. D3 level is 90.

I eat clean. 1gram/per lb bodyweight protein...try to eat lower carb <100grams daily. Good shape.

Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You need to get on a steady injection schedule and commit to it at all costs, missing time in between shots is not good. Are you self injecting or is your Dr doing it once a week?

tjlab

I am on 200 every 2 weeks. I am going to the doctor. They will not allow every week for a while. Will followup in one month.

UNfortunately in that paradigm there's nothing we can help you with, atleast in TRT, so many of us are on self-inj and are able to adapt things almost on our own. I know there's a lot of insight here on thyroid and or adrenal issues, besides TRT.

If I gave one suggestion and assuming you're in the United States, leave that Dr and call Defy Medical.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you have thyroid antibodies, what are your free T3 and free T4? You could be heading to Hashimoto's induced hypothyrodidm after your thyroid gets exhausted of immune system attack. You may need thyroid replacement eventually if you cannot get your antibodies to disappear.

I would stick to 100 mg every week or 50 mg twice per week injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me