Need help with libido issues please.

Buy Lab Tests Online

RandyMcD

Would anyone be able to help me figure out why I would have no libido with the following numbers? Dihydrotesterone 135
Dhea 277 SHBG 73 total test 1560 free test 203.2 and estradiol 30 I have had zero libido for close to 20 years now and in spite of raising my test to these levels it ruins my life. I get no pleasure from even looking at girls any more and that was my favorite thing to do. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RandyMcD

Well it says Dihydrotestosterone, 16-79 and mine was 133, then for Shbg 22-77 mine was 73, Total test 250-1100 mine was 1560 with free 35-155, mine being 203.2 Oh, and estradiol should be < or =39 pg/ml with mine being 30. Hope that is helpful.

RandyMcD

My prolactin levels hadn't been checked for a while, but they were well within the range. I actually take a very lose dose of suboxon for depression, have been trying to taper off of it, but it is extremely hard to do, it is very addictive. but I only take about 2 mg of it. Do you think even that low a dose could be causing me problems?

Vince

Super Moderator
Randy, I'm thankful that I do not suffer from depression or low libido, but it would be scary to tell someone to stop taking their depression meds but it does make me wonder does it have anything to do with your low libido? My oldest daughter suffer from depression she is working with a doctor who is changing her diet to help fight her depression, for her sake I hope it helps.

Randy, most anti depressant have an impact on libido. You should talk to your doctor and see if there is another medication you can take that might not effect you.

RandyMcD

I hope that will work for her Vince. Thank you for your kind words. I was finally diagnosed with mercury poisoning after having it my whole life approximately 19 years ago, and I'm sure that is what has caused my life long depression, although it is almost gone, I work on it daily. I appreciate everyones input. I am just starting back on trt as I had been off of it for a while. I had been on it for maybe 10 years or so. I got divorced 9 years ago and my now-ex stole around $300,000.00 from me leaving me broke. I was at my lowest depression at the time and didn't even realize what she was doing. Anyway I am back on my feet now, although this took about 6 years to get to this point. She told a friend of mine that she would destroy my life and she almost did. I have been easing back into trt, and am going to get my bloodwork done after being back on it for maybe 8 weeks. The blood work I posted about was from July of 2014, and my libido was nothing when they were at those levels. I took a break from it after that to try and have enough money to afford hcg, and I wanted to make sure I used hcg this time as my testicles had shrunk to almost nothing and it didn't seem like clomid helped much with them. They seem to be responding fairly well to it, and I'm hoping this may help with the libido. I believe I read where high shbg indicates one should inject testosterone maybe twice a week as opposed to more often, do you guys know if that is so? I have tried every other anti-depressant over a 30 year time and the off label use of suboxone is the only thing that has helped, but like I say I almost have the depression beat, it's just that I am so addicted to the suboxone that I can't seem to get completely off of it yet, although at a super low dose right now. Oh, I forgot to add, I also take adderall. I try to stay away from doctors and prescription medicine. Mostly just the stuff I take for trt, test, hcg, and the suboxone and adderall.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching