Near Syncope

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eldridge

I ended up in the ER and was diagnose with Near Syncope. I started TRT 1/1/22. Hadn't done my 3 month lab result yet. My blood pressure was high as I hadnt been closely monitoring it since I started TRT. The few time I did check it, it was mostly good. The night this first started I had a cheat meal of pizza with extra meat/ high sodium. When I first had the dizzy spell my BP was 150/100. I ended up at the ER the next day because I almost fainted after trying to stand upright. Vomit all the water I had been drinking that morning and a half of grapefruit. I actually did my warm up walk and run for a mile before and got half way tru my weight routine before stopping. The bending over was making me feel faint.
My lab from the ER and were all normal. Hematocrit 49.3 % Hemoglobin 16.0. My protocol is .20 of 200 mg T. Cypionate every 3 days. I'm trying to follower up with my doctor or cardiologist but it seem like it will be a few week before I could get an appointment.
My question is could this be related to my TRT and should I stop until I can see a doctor. I took a dose yesterday, worked out and felt pretty good. This morning I woke up feeling kinda faint when I raise up and just now starting to feel a little better now. I'm not sure if this will last.

Eldridge

Thanks, I really appreciate all the information. After that last injection I notice a little brain fog but the dizziness and lightheadedness as if I might pass out hasn't started back up. Hopefully my updated CBC and Testosterone Test will be in this week and I will report back with those.
Got the updated labs today.
rbc, 5.56 (4.20-5.80) previous 3 weeks 6.09
hemoglobin 17.2 (13.2 - 17.1) high 18.3
hematocrit 50.6 (38.5 - 50.0) high 56.6
total test 470 (250 - 1100) 928
free test 63.1 (35.0-155.0 pg/ml)

Took another .1 dose today and later on I started to feel a little lightheadedness. I'm not sure if this was stress or a panic attack.
I'm so confused. Recap ER on 3/20 labs shown normal. Dizzy spell didn't stop until I stop TRT for 2 weeks. After that I only had 1 shot of .15ml shot in 3 week since the latest labs.
Wondering if should do therapeutic phlebotomy or re-test in another 3 weeks to see where I stand while staying on a very low protocol that doesn't have me feeling like I going to faint.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
With your numbers improving like that you can probably hold off on a phlebotomy. It would be good to retest in a few weeks to see if the trend continues. In the meantime maybe you'd want to experiment with even smaller doses, e.g. 0.05 mL / 10 mg, to see if you still experience the lightheadedness following injections. If it's a physical reaction then I'd think it's likely to be dose-dependent. You will need to inject more often to avoid becoming hypogonadal again. Ideally you don't want free testosterone to go much lower than the current reading.

If injections themselves are seeming to be problematic then you might look into using a testosterone nasal gel product, e.g. Natesto, as an alternative. These have the added bonus of allowing fairly normal HPTA function.

Eldridge

With your numbers improving like that you can probably hold off on a phlebotomy. It would be good to retest in a few weeks to see if the trend continues. In the meantime maybe you'd want to experiment with even smaller doses, e.g. 0.05 mL / 10 mg, to see if you still experience the lightheadedness following injections. If it's a physical reaction then I'd think it's likely to be dose-dependent. You will need to inject more often to avoid becoming hypogonadal again. Ideally you don't want free testosterone to go much lower than the current reading.

If injections themselves are seeming to be problematic then you might look into using a testosterone nasal gel product, e.g. Natesto, as an alternative. These have the added bonus of allowing fairly normal HPTA function.
I will appreciate all the information. I think I will begin experimenting with .05 ml 3 times a week. Still got a a liitle lightheadedness going on and blood pressure appear to be trying to creep up a little. I will keep you inform.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me