NDT to cytomel

Buy Lab Tests Online
Im on 240 mg armour thyroid now. Was considering switching to cytomel. Would 35-40mg cytomel daily be a good dose? Or should I add t4 too? Or just go with my like 50 mg cytomel to make up for the t4 I was getting in the armour? Just wondering what you guys like best? Armour works for me but it's becoming a headache to get anymore through the pharmacy my Dr uses.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

If NDT is working well, I would be hesitant to change. Is it not possible to go through a different Pharmacy? I was on cytomel alone to clear out RT3, worked well. Started adding Synthroid back in after RT3 came down. I believe most don't do T3 alone (at least not for extended periods)

MarcoFL

if you are feeling good with your current protocol you would be crazy to make that kind of radical change. I am speaking from experience. what are your current numbers? TSH, FT3, FT4, RT3?

I'm feeling great my free t is over the range depending on when I test it in comparison to when I dose it. As I said earlier it's the headache of ordering it that's becoming a pain. I know a few others have switched to just synthroid t4 and cytomel t3 due to these issues. I just wasn't sure if t4 is even needed if I switch to t3?

I'm tired of dealing with the inconsistencies and shortage of armour. Thinking that switching to straight synthetic t4 and t3 will be easier long term.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince how do you like the tiromel? Im thinking of just asking my Dr to switch me off armour to synthroid t4 and cytomel t3.
Using tiromel along with my Synthroid is working out excellent for me. I really like taking my afternoon dose of 25 mg of tiromel. I take it in the mid-afternoon and just stick it under my top lip and let it slowly dissolve. It keeps me alert throughout the rest of the day, I even think it helps me sleep better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me