Nattokinase

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I wanted to share this study that shows 500mg (10,000fu) of Nattokinase showed an average of 36 percent reduction of plaque in the carotid artery in 96 percent of the participants. Adding Vitamin K and/or Aspirin caused an even greater effect. I thought that was pretty miraculous.

Nattokinase also reported to fight Alzhiemers by disolving plaque in the brain, increasing circulation, and acting as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Meaning it increases choline in the brain which is the same mechanism as Memantine.

It also helps to dissolve scar tissue systemically throughout the body and also dissolves blood clots.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I was actually just watching a vid where chase irons mentions taking nattokinase. With that and another k2 product he got his CAC score down from 123 to 0. He also referenced the guy that created the k2 supplement that he takes, and how he got his CAC score down from in the thousands to 0, taking a ton of K2. Chase and vigorous Steve talk about K2 from around 19:30 to 26:30.

The more I learn about K2 the more important it seems to make sure we all get enough of it. Especially guys using exogenous AAS. And especially guys like me that push the limits a bit lol. Seems like a lot of cardiovascular issues that guys worry about could be either eliminated, or greatly mitigated by simply getting more K2 in their diets. Whether that’s from food or supplements. Or both obv. Again, why what a person is eating/ drinking, and what their lifestyle choices look like, can make a night and day difference with how their body and mind react to a certain protocol.

Queequeg

I've been making natto recently. I've thought about taking nattokinase as a supplement, but I think that the actual whole food might have other properties that work together with the nattokinase. Either way, my normally very "clotty" blood flows much more like a "normal", for example when I give myself injections or my cat bites me!

Gman86

I've been making natto recently. I've thought about taking nattokinase as a supplement, but I think that the actual whole food might have other properties that work together with the nattokinase. Either way, my normally very "clotty" blood flows much more like a "normal", for example when I give myself injections or my cat bites me!
Where do u get the natto? And does it taste disgusting? lol

Queequeg

I buy bacillus subtilis starter and ferment the beans. It's relatively easy to do. Then I freeze it in plastic bags. It's definitely odd. It's slimy and smells funny. But then again, so are some of my favorite French cheeses! I mix it in to miso soup and the slime disappears. The beans have a funky taste, but it took about four days for me to like ths flavor. Also, I mix it in sprouted (gaba) rice, with veggies, hot sauce and a little soy sauce and I really like it. The bacterial fermentation modifies the soy beans and makes the soy much healthier.

BadassBlues

I wanted to share this study that shows 500mg (10,000fu) of Nattokinase showed an average of 36 percent reduction of plaque in the carotid artery in 96 percent of the participants. Adding Vitamin K and/or Aspirin caused an even greater effect. I thought that was pretty miraculous.

Nattokinase also reported to fight Alzhiemers by disolving plaque in the brain, increasing circulation, and acting as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Meaning it increases choline in the brain which is the same mechanism as Memantine.

It also helps to dissolve scar tissue systemically throughout the body and also dissolves blood clots.

"The lipid-lowering effect of NK was more prominent in subjects who smoked, drank alcohol, and subjects with higher BMI. Regular exercise further improved the effects of NK."

Now that is interesting.

As a side note, I just read that those taking blood thinners and/or some BP meds should be cautious about taking this.

I may give this a go. Heart troubles run in my family.

Thanks for the great post!

BadassBlues

I buy bacillus subtilis starter and ferment the beans. It's relatively easy to do. Then I freeze it in plastic bags. It's definitely odd. It's slimy and smells funny. But then again, so are some of my favorite French cheeses! I mix it in to miso soup and the slime disappears. The beans have a funky taste, but it took about four days for me to like ths flavor. Also, I mix it in sprouted (gaba) rice, with veggies, hot sauce and a little soy sauce and I really like it. The bacterial fermentation modifies the soy beans and makes the soy much healthier.
Kind of an Umami type vibe, or something of a more... fermented taste?

Queequeg

Kind of an Umami type vibe, or something of a more... fermented taste?
I wouldn't say umami. As a side note I've recently built an incubator for Koji mold (aspergillus oryzae), and it's amazing for umami (it's the base for soy sauce, miso, sake, amazake, on and on...). Fish, chicken, steak even tofu marinated in Shio Koji is amazing! But, natto is funky. It's fermented, but it doesn't taste like kimchi or sauerkraut, for example.
The closest western thing that I can liken it to... is ripe Camembert cheese. A few months ago, I made a classic meal from Normandy for my wife's cousins. They are really cool, open minded people. They loved the main part of the meal but they obviously avoided the ripe Camembert, it's really stinky and slimy.
The first time we tried natto, I folded it into an omelet. My wife took a bite and was like, "Um, yeah, it's OK." But, by the third bite, she almost vomited. I shouldn't have done that, but I didn't know any better. Initially, you should dilute it in soup.

DorianGray

Natto is an acquired taste for most people. I used to get a great organic one called Megumi out of California, but it went out of business. Now we get New York Natto Organic at the local Japanese market. Usually eat it about once a week with brown rice, nori and a few other tidbits.

DixieWrecked

Found this one. Has over 10,000 units of nattokinase along with some serrapeptase.

Davinci Labs Nattokinase Plus - Dietary Supplement to Support Healthy Blood Flow, Vascular Health, Capillary Strength and Blood Pressure Already in Normal Range* - 60 Vegetarian Capsules Amazon.com

BadassBlues

Found this one. Has over 10,000 units of nattokinase along with some serrapeptase.

Davinci Labs Nattokinase Plus - Dietary Supplement to Support Healthy Blood Flow, Vascular Health, Capillary Strength and Blood Pressure Already in Normal Range* - 60 Vegetarian Capsules Amazon.com
Good find… I searched and only found one with 4000 FUs. I ordered it and started today with K2. It takes 5 pills to get to 10,000. I’ll definitely buy this one next time.

What dosage of K2 is recommended? I started at 100 mcg

BadassBlues

Effects of nattokinase on covid.

Our data suggest that the protease activity of nattokinase plays a crucial role in S protein degradation. Taken together, these findings support the notion that the inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection by natto extract was due to S protein degradation by nattokinase. Thus, our data indicated that nattokinase and natto extracts have potential effects on the inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 host cell entry via S protein degradation.

T

tareload

Here's what I have been playing with...

6000 FU per day (1 cap 3x per day)

Nattokinase Supplement 4,000 FU Servings, 120 Capsules (Derived from Japanese Natto) Systemic Enzymes for Overall and Circulatory Support (Manufactured in The USA) by Double Wood Amazon.com

Just did CBC and to my surprise my Hct came back and 48 on 180 mg/week Test Cyp. Between the aspirin and Natto something appears to be working. I have been up to 51 on 120 mg/week. There is also the saturation effect of test dose vs hepcidin as discussed on here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me