My experience getting started

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I started the journey with a clomid monotherapy. 50mg EOD. It raised my T and free T considerably. Then I got extremely tense/irritable/emotional/anxious. I did some labs and saw that E2 was way up and so was cortisol.

I came off that and then started on the gel. I had similar results at the time, in the sense that it made me very emotional.

However on the third try that seems to have passed. However I started with 2 packs of gel (max dose) and felt considerable anxiety, raised or noticeable heartbeat and waking up sweaty during the night.

Reduced to 1 pack and .5mg every 3-4 days and feel mostly fine. Going to keep this up for a while before attempting to raise the dose further.But I'm wondering if perhaps the body just adjusts to these things.

I don't feel noticeably better at all, but not horrible like I did.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trtthings

just curious, why did you switch to gels instead of trying a lower dose? Maybe 30-40mg EOD Instead of 50?

Good question.. it took me well over.. I don't know.. should'v elogged it, but at least a couple of weeks to calm down from the clomid. So that was somewhat off-putting for me.

The second thing was I read something about floaters - as in people messing up their sight permanently, and that clomid might lose its efficiency over time, and you might need it later on in case you decide to go through a "PCT".

What protocol are you using?

trtthings

It also played a part that I read studies about clomid raising cortisol (as was the case for me, it went through the upper limit).

swoops36

Good question.. it took me well over.. I don't know.. should'v elogged it, but at least a couple of weeks to calm down from the clomid. So that was somewhat off-putting for me.

The second thing was I read something about floaters - as in people messing up their sight permanently, and that clomid might lose its efficiency over time, and you might need it later on in case you decide to go through a "PCT".

What protocol are you using?
Oh crap, I didn’t even realize you were on Clomid 50mg EOD. I read it as test injections. My bad; yes now I can to totally understand why you switched lol. Clomid doesn’t have the best reputation.

Edit: My current protocol Is 40mg Test Cyp EOD and 25mg Oxandrolone Daily. HCG every now and again.

madman

Super Moderator
I started the journey with a clomid monotherapy. 50mg EOD. It raised my T and free T considerably. Then I got extremely tense/irritable/emotional/anxious. I did some labs and saw that E2 was way up and so was cortisol.

I came off that and then started on the gel. I had similar results at the time, in the sense that it made me very emotional.

However on the third try that seems to have passed. However I started with 2 packs of gel (max dose) and felt considerable anxiety, raised or noticeable heartbeat and waking up sweaty during the night.

Reduced to 1 pack and .5mg every 3-4 days and feel mostly fine. Going to keep this up for a while before attempting to raise the dose further.But I'm wondering if perhaps the body just adjusts to these things.

I don't feel noticeably better at all, but not horrible like I did.

Most using Androgel (packets) are started on 1 packet which is 5 grams (50mg T).

Depending on blood work and where such dose has the patient's TT/FT/e2 levels and whether there is an improvement or lack thereof in low symptoms/overall well-being than the dose may need to be increased to 7.5 grams (75mg T) or higher 10 grams (100mg T).

Who is the doctor treating you as the current protocol you are using is not going to be effective as transdermal T (gel/cream) needs to be taken daily to maintain stable blood levels let alone be effective.

How long were you on the 10 gram (100mg T) dose and did you have blood work done?

You need to post labs as we have no idea where the max dose of Androgel had your TT/FT/e2 levels let alone if you were even using it consistently.

The current protocol you are on is pointless!

bochinit

Oh crap, I didn’t even realize you were on Clomid 50mg EOD. I read it as test injections. My bad; yes now I can to totally understand why you switched lol. Clomid doesn’t have the best reputation.

Edit: My current protocol Is 40mg Test Cyp EOD and 25mg Oxandrolone Daily. HCG every now and again.

Why are you using Oxandrolone?

Vin

clinic lowered my T dose, and I asked if I could add something in and they suggested that. 6 weeks is the max they’ll allow

Sorry to jump in on this Thread but I’m also curious., was wondering if Oxandrolone was added into your protocol to increase libido?

Sly

swoops36- I’m also interested in hearing the reason for adding the Oxandrolone. I’ll be adding it to my trt protocol to hopefully help joint pain in my elbow. Only 15mg daily to start though. Also adding in BPC-157 to try to help tendon and ligament issues in my tricep in the same arm. I’ve been on nandrolone since February and it’s helped some, but want to give my body a break from it for a few months.

Vin

swoops36- I’m also interested in hearing the reason for adding the Oxandrolone. I’ll be adding it to my trt protocol to hopefully help joint pain in my elbow. Only 15mg daily to start though. Also adding in BPC-157 to try to help tendon and ligament issues in my tricep in the same arm. I’ve been on nandrolone since February and it’s helped some, but want to give my body a break from it for a few months.

Hi Sly, so just following up as I see it looks like you’ll be addingOxandrolone into your protocol. How was the response to your inquiry., feel free to private message me. Just wondering if you will keep the nandrolone in the protocol as well

swoops36

Oxandrolone is considered a ‘dry’ compound and probably won’t help with joint issues. It did boost my strength a lot, but again, that’s not great for joints. It eventually lowered my sex drive (last 2 of 6 weeks). HCG brought it back.
BPC was magic for injuries and strains, any kind of muscle pain, but I’ve read it’s not great for joints or cartilage. I used it on three injuries and it’s my new favorite thing. Curious to know if it helps your joint issues.

Sly

Hi Sly, so just following up as I see it looks like you’ll be addingOxandrolone into your protocol. How was the response to your inquiry., feel free to private message me. Just wondering if you will keep the nandrolone in the protocol as well
Hi Vin,
The response was positive as We discussed Oxandrolone as a possible candidate in prior consults. The doc agreed that it was worth a try and would give my body a break from the nandrolone. Which answers one of your other question, yes I’ll be dropping the nandrolone for the next 12 weeks. I’m hoping the Oxandrolone helps at least some, so that I can alternate between the Oxandrolone and nandrolone in the future.
So now here is my new protocol:
40mg test eod
Oxandrolone 15mg Ed
HCG 500mg twice per week
BPC-157 250mcg Ed

Sly

Oxandrolone is considered a ‘dry’ compound and probably won’t help with joint issues. It did boost my strength a lot, but again, that’s not great for joints. It eventually lowered my sex drive (last 2 of 6 weeks). HCG brought it back.
BPC was magic for injuries and strains, any kind of muscle pain, but I’ve read it’s not great for joints or cartilage. I used it on three injuries and it’s my new favorite thing. Curious to know if it helps your joint issues.
I’m counting on the BPC-157 more for my tricep ligament and tendons as they’ve been beat up from the way I move my arm due to the elbow joint issues. Before my surgery, I couldn’t straighten my arm and only had 30 degrees of movement. I think then when I gained pretty much full movement back, I went a bit overboard lifting and injured the tendon and ligaments. That and I have to lift in a slightly awkward plane, so my elbow joint doesn’t hurt.

Vin

Hi Vin,
The response was positive as We discussed Oxandrolone as a possible candidate in prior consults. The doc agreed that it was worth a try and would give my body a break from the nandrolone. Which answers one of your other question, yes I’ll be dropping the nandrolone for the next 12 weeks. I’m hoping the Oxandrolone helps at least some, so that I can alternate between the Oxandrolone and nandrolone in the future.
So now here is my new protocol:
40mg test eod
Oxandrolone 15mg Ed
HCG 500mg twice per week
BPC-157 250mcg Ed

Hello Sly,

thanks for the follow up and protocol update. Let me know how the BPC-157 works out for you. I’ve seen it ranging in price but it seems like that could be a little pricey.. also have you looked into TB-500 I heard that peptide also works great and even in combo with Bpc-157.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me