My Doctor refuses parathyroid hormone testing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

The chances of me having a defect in my CYP24A1 gene are highly likely, which can cause hypersensitivity to vitamin D supplements. I'm also over-sensitive to caffeine, alcohol and stimulates in general.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Get your magnesium RBC (intracellular) level checked. I would do that before diving down the calcium-parathyroid rabbit hole.
Been there, done that, RBC magnesium last time I checked (2019) was at the higher end.

These symptoms all started right after beginning vitamin D supplements, never occurring before supplementation of vitamin D.

Systemlord

So I tried vitamin A and had crazy energy all day, explosive! I had breakouts of red marks on my face. This little experience hinted at my problem. I was dosing below 400 IU D3 and hadn't had any calcium for 9 months (low calcium), eating the same food breakfast, lunch and dinner.

If I dose up to 200 IU D3, I can take 3000 mg calcium supplement no problem. Two weeks ago I was taking 600 IU D3 and eating foods with calcium would trigger hypercalcemia symptoms even with normal calcium levels.

After taking calcium supplements and <200 IU D3, my veins expanded, I felt warm again, nausea, cold hands and feet, sneezing and coughing spells vanished. Also what appeared to be a virus from hell quickly vanished, like within hours.

If I take 300 IU D3, I still don't have any of those symptoms above when taking calcium supplements, but I feel high and strange.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Holy s***, my workout today was unlike any before it. I felt the muscle burn way more, more pain, more gain.

I always knew something in my workout was missing and couldn’t put my finger on it. Before I just didn’t feel it.

I think being on vitamin D supplements without calcium in my diet for 9 months forced my body to pull calcium from bone and tissue to maintain serum calcium from dropping low.

I would always get prickling burning sensation on my back and shoulders right after taking the vitamin D, I get the same exact symptoms when I take a calcium channel blocker.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale