My Crestor ( Statin ) Concern. Small issue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Well, we disagree, which is fine. I posted an article above #12... IMO, after a LOT of research, I believe that cholesterol will NOT form plaque in arteries if INFLAMMATION is not present. If it did, everyone, no matter how healthy, would have arterial clogging. IF LDL just naturally formed arterial plaque, even in the absence of inflammation, it would form no matter your cholesterol levels... it doesn't, IMO. I personally do not have any (as of '17 CT score), even with years of 180 LDL, 230+ total cholesterol and a very high small particle count. I have much better numbers now. LDL is useful and necessary... it HEALS inflammation by coating it... if inflammation persists... the "healing" coatings grow thicker and thicker... thus: Plaque. Even with great total and LDL numbers... most of those with serious inflammation WILL clog up.
Inflammation is not often checked, in my experience with MANY Docs... I have to ask for the C-reactive protein test. Homocysteine is not as reliable.

U’ve got a pretty good grasp of how LDL works, and are 100% correct in not fearing it. It is greatly beneficial in an environment void of constant inflammation and insulin resistance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TucsonJJ

I believe your test is different from the CIMT. I think yours is called a dopler ultrasound and it detects bloodflow and narrowing of the carotid. The CIMT detects the plaque load and can tell if it is calcified or soft. The CIMT I did had some algorithm that calculated an arterial "age".

I have not looked into Serrapeptase. Should I?
I will ask my CardioDoc for a CIMT next time, I see him within a month I think...
Yes, Serrapeptase is VERY interesting in a number of ways...

TucsonJJ

I believe your test is different from the CIMT. I think yours is called a dopler ultrasound and it detects bloodflow and narrowing of the carotid. The CIMT detects the plaque load and can tell if it is calcified or soft. The CIMT I did had some algorithm that calculated an arterial "age".

I have not looked into Serrapeptase. Should I?

TucsonJJ

My CRP came back high... probably due to a UTI or my IBS acting up... but I started Serrapeptase 40,000 daily... we'll see... I test again in a month...

TucsonJJ

Does the Red Pail Oil concentrate work on LDL by itself or only when you add the red yeast rice?
By itself ... but adding red yest rice is great... BUT... the Red palm Oil concentrate is now almost impossible to find... I substitute with Bergamot extract. It works as well or better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me