Jk78 case - from before the starting line

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jk78

So I am entering my third week of testastorone cypionate, 50mg/injection done twice a week. This morning was my 5th injection overall. I am not currently on hcg or an AI. My sensitive E2 was 9 before beginning treatment.

I can't say I feel much different, but I wasn't expecting to notice much at this point. I think there are two areas I've seen improvement. I seem to be better focused and getting more accomplished at work. Also, I have had some family heath issues lately, and I think I am handling those situations better than I would have without getting to stressed out.

Again, I haven't noticed any other real benefits yet, i.e. libido, body composition, but it's really early.

I am getting blood drawn later this month and have a follow up with the doctor in early October. My plan is to add hcg, and keep my testastorone dose where it's at for the time being.

Jk78

Hi jk,just wondering how everything is going?did you go thru dr berger?

Things are going well. I did see Dr. Berger in August and started TRT right away. I added hcg in October and tweaked my protocol in January. My next appointment is in April. Dr. Berger and all of his staff really work WITH me.

As far as my response to TRT, it's been very positive. A lot more energy and focus. No more afternoon naps, which had become an almost daily occurrence. Strength is up, libido is good, and mood is improved. I don't feel like a new man, but I do feel like a much better me.

Are you currently on treatment? Looking for a doctor in Chicago area start with?

hfbjr

I'm in nw indiana, so yes Chicago is an option.i met with one doc last week,side my labs,which hopefully should be ready either today or by tues.only thing is he only uses gels or pellets.

Are you being treated by Dr berger?also,are you using insurance?

Jk78

Yes, I am being treated by Dr. Berger. I've gone to him for a couple other small issues outside of TRT as well, with equally good results. I do use insurance when it makes the most sense, and this is where his staff has been better than any doctor I have ever been to. With my insurance, some things are cheaper out of pocket, others not so much. The office visits they bill the insurance for, the test cyp and hcg I get from Dr. Berger out of pocket, and the supplies I get from Walgreen's attached right to his office at a huge discount through my insurance. The blood work I get from discountedlabs.com. I'm not sure if it would be cheaper through insurance, but it's convenient because I have current results when I walk in and the prices are fair anyway. I saw him after approximately 45 days of starting, 60 days of adding hcg, and my next appointment will be 90 days from the last. Once I'm really dialed in, I hope to make those 6 months apart.

I did not want gels, creams or pellets. I am too much of a control freak for pellets. Once they are in, live with it for XXX days. No thanks. With a wife and 9 year old son, plus showers twice a day (1 in morning at gym, 1 at night at home) I did not want a topical at all. But this is me. You need to figure out what would work best for you.

Whichever doctor you choose, self educate yourself as much as possible, and not just from this site. When you go to a doctor, have a list of questions, a list of symptoms you're experiencing, current blood work results, what your concerns are, what your goals are, and a plan of where you'd like to start. Be ready to discuss your plan and why you'd like to start there. When I met Dr. Berger, his starting plan was different than mine. But TOGETHER we came up with a stating point we could both agree upon for MY BODY. Don't lose sight of who is at stake here. You are! It's your body. If you want to start on a cream or gel, find a doctor that will start you there. If you want to self inject, find a doctor that will allow it. Every doctor has pros and cons. Make sure the list is leaning in the correct way, and not just that they are willing to start you on something.

CoastWatcher

Yes, I am being treated by Dr. Berger. I've gone to him for a couple other small issues outside of TRT as well, with equally good results. I do use insurance when it makes the most sense, and this is where his staff has been better than any doctor I have ever been to. With my insurance, some things are cheaper out of pocket, others not so much. The office visits they bill the insurance for, the test cyp and hcg I get from Dr. Berger out of pocket, and the supplies I get from Walgreen's attached right to his office at a huge discount through my insurance. The blood work I get from discountedlabs.com. I'm not sure if it would be cheaper through insurance, but it's convenient because I have current results when I walk in and the prices are fair anyway. I saw him after approximately 45 days of starting, 60 days of adding hcg, and my next appointment will be 90 days from the last. Once I'm really dialed in, I hope to make those 6 months apart.

I did not want gels, creams or pellets. I am too much of a control freak for pellets. Once they are in, live with it for XXX days. No thanks. With a wife and 9 year old son, plus showers twice a day (1 in morning at gym, 1 at night at home) I did not want a topical at all. But this is me. You need to figure out what would work best for you.

Whichever doctor you choose, self educate yourself as much as possible, and not just from this site. When you go to a doctor, have a list of questions, a list of symptoms you're experiencing, current blood work results, what your concerns are, what your goals are, and a plan of where you'd like to start. Be ready to discuss your plan and why you'd like to start there. When I met Dr. Berger, his starting plan was different than mine. But TOGETHER we came up with a stating point we could both agree upon for MY BODY. Don't lose sight of who is at stake here. You are! It's your body. If you want to start on a cream or gel, find a doctor that will start you there. If you want to self inject, find a doctor that will allow it. Every doctor has pros and cons. Make sure the list is leaning in the correct way, and not just that they are willing to start you on something.

An excellent post. We must be our own advocates.

hfbjr

Ok,so I called and spoke to the doctors office.everything seemed very reasonable. I have an appointment for the 15th of march,in which I'll be bringing my labs with me.
Awesome

Jk78

Jk are you on a estrogen blocker?

Not at the moment. My latest test results were total test 622 (range 348-1197), free test 20.4 (8.7-25.1), E2 39.3 (8.0-35.0). Blood draw was trough 2.5 days after last injection. Protocol at the time was test cyp. 32mg T-TH-SAT morning, and 200iu of hcg M-W-F. Note that this blood draw was also done after a night out on the town that usually doesn't happen.

I have since increased the test cyp to 40 mg T-TH-SAT. Based on my next blood work in April, I may start on a very low dose AI though. I'd like to find out if the compounding pharmacy Dr. Berger works with will make something low dose or liquid.

I know six shots seem like a lot, but again, it works well for my schedule and I don't see it as a nuisance. Just part of my morning routine before I leave for the gym. All injections are subq, test in my leg, hcg in abdomen.

CoastWatcher

Not at the moment. My latest test results were total test 622 (range 348-1197), free test 20.4 (8.7-25.1), E2 39.3 (8.0-35.0). Blood draw was trough 2.5 days after last injection. Protocol at the time was test cyp. 32mg T-TH-SAT morning, and 200iu of hcg M-W-F. Note that this blood draw was also done after a night out on the town that usually doesn't happen.

I have since increased the test cyp to 40 mg T-TH-SAT. Based on my next blood work in April, I may start on a very low dose AI though. I'd like to find out if the compounding pharmacy Dr. Berger works with will make something low dose or liquid.

I know six shots seem like a lot, but again, it works well for my schedule and I don't see it as a nuisance. Just part of my morning routine before I leave for the gym. All injections are subq, test in my leg, hcg in abdomen.

Frequent small injections are the ticket to success. I inject 16mg every day maintain very stable levels with no AI. What, if you don't mind my asking, is your SHBG?

hfbjr

As far as ai's go,what's the general consensus on which ones too use?
Letrozole
Tamoxifen

In talking with the lady at the Chicago clinic,she mentioned tam.which I didn't think people were using.

My labs will be ready wed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching