Man boobs

Buy Lab Tests Online

covey2223

Sporadic poster here but I figured I would get some insight. A little history on me. I am 37. I have used anabolic steroids I the past when I was 20. Nothing major and it did not seem to affect me at the time as far as side effects. When pro hormones came out I jumped on the wagon. Years later I noticed some gyno. Serious enough to have a mammogram (embracing) and an ultra sound. Everything came back normal and they said it was normal breat tissue but I may need to have it removed if it became bothersome. I also had severe nipple sensitivity. After a few runs of clomid it went away. I was taking 50 mg 5 on 2 off went it disappeared. My test level s were rock bottom. My free test was between 7 and 12 no clonus and in the 40s on. I stated TRT about 15 weeks ago. I started with 140 mg of test cyp, 500 units of HCG 2x a week, and a half my of inhibitor (starts with an A). The gyno came back and they up my inhibitor to 3x the 5x. They are taking about dropping me back but I have several other issue going on so I talked then into not making changes right now. My free is up to168 and the results in the gym are great. I am not looking to turn back now but the boobs have to go. Does anyone have any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

Covey - don't have much advice on how to rid yourself of the man boobs through training, diet or supplements. I had moobs and had them surgically removed. Plastic surgeon cut the glandular tissue out and liposuction for the fat. It was a life changing experience for sure! Great results. Good luck to you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me