Male regenerative therapies - Start of the art

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

The ESSM webinar series discussed the use of male regenerative therapies, specifically platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease. The speakers addressed the safety, efficacy, and practical considerations of using PRP, emphasizing the need for further research and understanding of the best practices for patient treatment.

Key Takeaways:

• Discussion on the use of PRP and stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease
  • Emphasis on the need for safety and efficacy of regenerative therapies
  • Limited research and understanding of best practices
  • Urgent need for more clinical trials and extensive research
  • Practical considerations for patient treatment
  • Collaboration with sponsor regen lab

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (30624).png

Golfboy307

Not bad on the $650. Hopefully you can report back. Madman just posted a double-blind study showing a trial combining shockwave and PRP. Be interesting to see the results.

Bottom line for me: I view these restorative therapies as a form of PT for the penis. They can help some folks but are certainly not a cure all (given the many causes of ED). Cost and unscrupulous providers are other big factors.

MarcoFL

I have had Gaineswave and PRP. I really like the PRP for a bit but man did it hurt getting the injections there!!! if it did not hurt would get it done every few months. I just keep taking my arginine-citrulline if kept pain free-cheap and easy.

DorianGray

Not bad on the $650. Hopefully you can report back. Madman just posted a double-blind study showing a trial combining shockwave and PRP. Be interesting to see the results.

Bottom line for me: I view these restorative therapies as a form of PT for the penis. They can help some folks but are certainly not a cure all (given the many causes of ED). Cost and unscrupulous providers are other big factors.
I view it the same way, at least a this point. I'll might do one more round of PRP depending on results. I'll report back after this initial therapy: 9 appointments with Shockwave and Emsella chair (done at same appointment). PRP was done at last appointment which was appt. #5. Dr. used ultrasound to visualize structures prior to PRP injection. I found the injection more comfortable than my injecting TRIMIX. Same needle size but I barely felt anything at all with the PRP.

sammmy

While the cause of the Peyronie's disease is in the penis, the cause of ED in a large percent of the cases is a nerve damage in the spine or in the brain. Depending on how large that percent is, trying to treat ED with PRP penis injections will probably be another flop illustrating how futile the current medicine is.

DorianGray

While the cause of the Peyronie's disease is in the penis, the cause of ED in a large percent of the cases is a nerve damage in the spine or in the brain. Depending on how large that percent is, trying to treat ED with PRP penis injections will probably be another flop illustrating how futile the current medicine is.
From what I've read in the literature and current urologist, the majority of ED is caused by vascular deficiency.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me