Lumps with subQ in injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Miklu

Miklu

No need to aspirate. No major veins/arteries and very small needle. My method has erased worries for me!
Ok, thanks a lot for having patience to answer these same questions over and over again. so for example when injecting subcutaneously to abdomen, love handles, upper buttocks etc. there is small veins in subq tissue right? but since there ain't any major veins there is no really risk that you would develop symptoms like if you would inject straight to major vein?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Miklu, you don't aspirate when you insert the needle for subq injecting only IM but I'm not talking about Nelson's method.

Miklu

Miklu, you don't aspirate when you insert the needle for subq injecting only IM but I'm not talking about Nelson's method.
yes i'm aware of that and i don't aspirate when injecting subq but i've been wondering is there a change i might inject into vein even when injecting subq? if i go too deep? i'm using 30g 8mm insulin needle and pushing needle straight in both when injecting T and hcg.

My problem with Sub-Q injection is not lumps but it hurts like nuts when the HCG liquide enters. Maybe it is because it is too cold to inject just after taking it out from the fridge. I think I will mix it with less solution alias more concentrated next time so I just need to inject 0,1 instead of 0,25 for 250IU etc... Any tips?

I have no issues injecting sub-q with HCG or Calm.... Most times with T-Cyp it goes easy but on occassion hit bad spot it bleeds some and hurts like hell. Overall works great and considering I do it EOD issues are minimal and results are great.

As for lumps.....yeah I get some....low body fat so minimal spots to inject. Around navel best spot. Deltoids?? Not sure on that as I have little if no fat there.

Re-Ride

I assume most are using the same diabetic syringe ( Rugby 28x1/2 ) for uptake as for injection (hCG). This doesn't work for me owing to dulling of the point. I tried using one for uptake then filling a second but that's too bothersome so back to IM for now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me