Lump on right testicle

Buy Lab Tests Online

K.pietera

Hi my friends

I am using ovitrelle 6500iu pen for 5 weeks right now for fertillity. The doc here in Belgium prescribed me the whole pen 2 x a week 3500iu. I'm also on 100mg test trough transcrotal appl.

The issue I have found recently is that since 4 dans ago I discovered a small lump onto my richt testicle... I have a echo Booked in next thursday.

Can it be because of the high dose of HCG ?... I am a bit scared right now.

The lump is smal and edgy and not painfull online onpleasant when I push against it. The size of it is really 1 or 2 mm or so

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

This is good news that you are taking action for the upcoming Echo, is this discovery from regular self examination? I have a similar history with multiple occurrences, all prior to HCG use, and always a benign situation.

I have been on HCG for several years and have experienced probably all the possible benefits from this regimen with the exception of measuring fertility as that is not on my radar. I have not run into any references that HCG is related to your situation.

T

tareload

Hi my friends

I am using ovitrelle 6500iu pen for 5 weeks right now for fertillity. The doc here in Belgium prescribed me the whole pen 2 x a week 3500iu. I'm also on 100mg test trough transcrotal appl.

The issue I have found recently is that since 4 dans ago I discovered a small lump onto my richt testicle... I have a echo Booked in next thursday.

Can it be because of the high dose of HCG ?... I am a bit scared right now.

The lump is smal and edgy and not painfull online onpleasant when I push against it. The size of it is really 1 or 2 mm or so
I can feel two right now. Been there for years. Take some deep breaths and enhance your calm. Great you are getting it checked out.

K.pietera

This is good news that you are taking action for the upcoming Echo, is this discovery from regular self examination? I have a similar history with multiple occurrences, all prior to HCG use, and always a benign situation.

I have been on HCG for several years and have experienced probably all the possible benefits from this regimen with the exception of measuring fertility as that is not on my radar. I have not run into any references that HCG is related to your situation.
Thank you so much for your awnser , and yes I discovered in the shower by washing my balls. I took my last dose of hcg last monday and it will be my last for good. I also got my blood test back this day and some markers where also really high.

Iron was 232 ug/dl ref is 65-175
Oestron ( estrogen) 255 ug/dl ref is 34 - 127

Vitamin A +92 ug/dl ref is 30-80

I suppose the estrogen is high due the high dose of ovitrelle so that should lower quick. I wonder why my iron is that high tho because I don't eat that much red meat , I do take whey protein and a lot of vitamin C maybe that is the cause ...

That been said that is not my main concern right now I just hope the small lump is also a benign situation. I will report my exam when I have done it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_193808_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_193808_OneDrive.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20230613_193725_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_193725_OneDrive.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 23

K.pietera

Allright a little update.

Yesterday I went for an ultrasound of my testicles and what they found where 2 benign cysts.

I was relieved to hear that it was not something more serious. But still , a cyst on your testicle is not fun to hear. Does anyone has a similar story to tell ?

I want to know is a benign cyst can become cancer after all so that I can decide if I should operate it or let it be. The doc from the ultrasound said it was nothing to worry about but hey she can tell what she want right...

bruin

It seems that you are doing the right thing with your current evaluations. This is not an uncommon situation. It is fairly easy to track on your own and with diagnostics.

I have had 4 testicular ultrasounds, I learned my lesson the hard way, get a male tech to perform the procedure. Anyway they typically resolve themselves and only time will tell how your situation proceeds.

Agreed, it is not ideal to have this going on and you are experiencing the typical emotional response a guy would have. Just keep on it

K.pietera

Hi friends,

Wanted to give a late update.

So I went to do an ultrasound ( twice , second opinion for peace of mind ) and the lump was indeed a spermatocele. I was really relieved to hear that. So many thanks for all that have replied me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me