Low Test and a myriad of problems….please help.

Buy Lab Tests Online

nashman

Hi,

Had mumps as a baby and it has really messed up my test. I get a 100mg shot every week and my level is still low at 311. I do have orgasm contractions or really feel any sort of orgasm at all. My ejaculations have very little fluid and it is usually thick and clumpy. Does not shoot out at all and I usually do not even know I have ejaculated.

I've been on test shots for at least 10 years. I have always asked both my endocrinologist and urologist about drugs to contract the adverse effect but neither has been willing to do anything other than testosterone. My urologist said, do you want to have kids? When I said no, he said then there is nothing to worry about. Wonder how he would be if he no longer had enjoyable sex.

Id like to take HCG and other meds to rebuild my testicles both in function and in size. Id also like to get my test up, and all necessary male hormones in proper order. Id like to have good erections, good orgasms and ejaculate volume. I know all might not be possible but I take any help I can get.

Here are my recent labs. This is taking 50K of vitamin D per week, 100mg of Test weekly and cholesterol medication.

MAGNESIUM 1.8 1.5-2.5 mg/dL ATPHOSPHATE (AS PHOSPHORUS) 2.5 2.5-4.5 mg/dL ATCALCIUM, IONIZED 5.5 4.8-5.6 mg/dL ATPROLACTIN 7.6 2.0-18.0 ng/mL ATESTRADIOL 24 < OR = 39 pg/mL ATCOPPER 81 70-175 mcg/dL ATIGF I, LC/MS 188 ng/mL EZZ SCORE (MALE) 0.6 SD

[TD="class: tableCell"][/TD]

[TD="class: tableCell, width: 215px"]

[/TD]

[TD="class: tableCell, width: 215px"][/TD]

I live in Nashville and we really do not have any good docs here for this that I know of. I can get hcg but have no idea on the dosing and what else I would need. Please help!

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bass

I don't think you can get your testis back after ten years of atrophy, but taking hCG will definitely help with allot of your other issues. has your doc tried increasing your dose?

nashman

Thanks Bass. My Hematocrit is something that has been borderline and sometimes even high so they are reluctant to raise my test. Any suggestions?

Bass

Thanks Bass. My Hematocrit is something that has been borderline and sometimes even high so they are reluctant to raise my test. Any suggestions?

as Gene noted, your doc doesn't understand! hematocrit is easy to manage, you simply donate as needed, it will lower RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit! most of us donate on a regular basis, its part of TRT and your doc should know this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me