low progesterone/ high prolactin?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Your Prolactin is not high if it is 6.7 out of a range of 2.64 and 13.13. Your progesterone is a bit low - What has your doctor said, if anything? How do you feel overall?

hfbjr

Overall I feel good. Notice some changes. I'm trying to get to the bottom of my chest fat.im not heavy at all. Estrogen is in check. I just did my total thyroid panel and igf-1, but don't have results yet.
I'm constantly looking up stuff trying to get to the bottom of my chest dilemma.
My free t did go down from 99 to 58.
And we did up my dose from 80mg×2 to 100mg×2.

There's a guy on all things male(jansz) who posted a graphic sometime ago about progesterone gyno and it got me thinking.

hfbjr

I have visited that page in the past,but was skeptical. Do you use pregesterone creme? I don't seem to find any info regarding low ranges and if someone should try it. I research on the net til I'm dizzy

ERO

I use Pregnenolone (not Progesterone) but at small doses (10 mg) before bed to help me sleep. It works great for that and I have not had any issues after 4-5 months of use.

ERO

I think that the consensus if that high E2 causes gyno, and that high progesterone may cause low libido and ED - at least in some men. To make it more confusing, progesterone can also help increase libido in some men according to a lot of anecdotal sources one can find on the internet.

hfbjr

I just read an article in which it talked about how low testosterone and progesterone allows estrogen to take over- dominance. I'm gonna email dr saya tomorrow and ask him about a trial of this too see if it works.

hfbjr

Ero, if you come across anything,please keep me posted. You have no idea how much this issue bothers me. I'm terrified I won't find an answer.

Thanks bud

1Draw

I just read an article in which it talked about how low testosterone and progesterone allows estrogen to take over- dominance. I'm gonna email dr saya tomorrow and ask him about a trial of this too see if it works.

hfbjr if you are on T therapy with DHEA/Pregnenolone, your progesterone levels will rise with your T. My progesterone tested low prior to my first roller coaster ride with pellets. On 10/28/14 progesterone levels were 0.24 ng/ml with range of 0.27 - 0.90 ng/ml. Did 9 months of pellets, along with DHEA/Pregnenolone and now I'm on Tcypionate 120 mg/wk with DHEA/Pregnenolone 40/30mg daily. Latest labs as of 4/28/16 showed progesterone 6.6 ng/ml with range of 0.2-1.4.

I did not take any progesterone creams at all during this time, it rose all by itself.

Maybe Dr. Saya can clear this up for you since there are other health issues high progesterone can cause that may be as bad as low levels.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Low progesterone is actually common in TRT users. The clinical implications of this have not been investigated. I have looked for scientific references and found nothing!

Dr Crisler and other think it is not a bad idea to supplement pregnenolone plus DHEA with TRT because of this fact.

Anabolic steroids and TRT decrease SHBG, DHEA, pregnenolone and progesterone in men.

Read more at: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...HBG-DHEA-pregnenolone-and-progesterone-in-men

hormones.jpg

hfbjr

What I'm specifically looking for is a link between low progesterone and gynocomastia, when estrogen is in check. I'm looking for a culprit

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gyno can be caused by a combination of

Genetic predisposition
High estradiol in the presence of low T
High estradiol in the presence of high IGF-1
High estradiol in the presence of low DHT

I seriously doubt that supplementing progesterone is the setting of gynecomastia is a good idea

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me