Loss of libido 2 years into TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

I’ve been on 140mg EOD shots for awhile now. Switched off HCG about 6 months ago, lost water weight, felt better, libido still good. About two months ago my libido mostly went bye bye. I stopped drinking about two weeks ago and went through some mild withdrawals, though I’m feeling much better now (became a problem drinker during my time laid off). I’m working again and will have my insurance going again within a few weeks and plan to test ASAP.

Any idea what I should look for or test for? My mood hasn’t been great either. Tried dropping my dose to 100mg for about 3 weeks and I just felt worse and had very low energy. I know I don’t have numbers to post but feel free to shoot from the hip on this one, thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I’ve been on 140mg EOD shots for awhile now. Switched off HCG about 6 months ago, lost water weight, felt better, libido still good. About two months ago my libido mostly went bye bye. I stopped drinking about two weeks ago and went through some mild withdrawals, though I’m feeling much better now (became a problem drinker during my time laid off). I’m working again and will have my insurance going again within a few weeks and plan to test ASAP.

Any idea what I should look for or test for? My mood hasn’t been great either. Tried dropping my dose to 100mg for about 3 weeks and I just felt worse and had very low energy. I know I don’t have numbers to post
but feel free to shoot from the hip on this one, thanks.

Many things can have a negative effect on libido let alone erectile function.

Excess stress (mental/physical), lack of quality sleep, poor diet, lack of exercise, excess alcohol.

Glad to hear you are going back to work.

You need labs to see where your TT/FT levels sit at the true trough on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency) let alone where your e2 sits as excess alcohol consumption can have an impact and can result in elevated estrogen and decreased IGF-1

Did you put on anybody fat during the time you have been off work as it can affect your T levels?

trt reznor

Many things can have a negative effect on libido let alone erectile function.

Excess stress (mental/physical), lack of quality sleep, poor diet, lack of exercise, excess alcohol.

Glad to hear you are going back to work.

You need labs to see where your TT/FT levels sit at the true trough on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency) let alone where your e2 sits as excess alcohol consumption can have an impact and can result in elevated estrogen and decreased IGF-1

Did you put on anybody fat during the time you have been off work as it can affect your T levels?

Yes I put some weight on but have been dropping it rapidly since stopping drinking. Thanks for the reply. Quality sleep and exercise are lacking for sure. I still have some areas to tighten up.

madman

Super Moderator
Yes I put some weight on but have been dropping it rapidly since stopping drinking. Thanks for the reply. Quality sleep and exercise are lacking for sure. I still have some areas to tighten up.

Will be interesting to see what lab work shows.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me