Looking for a good TRT Dr in North Carolina

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am starting to believe what you are looking for doesn't exist. I too would like to think I can pay for health insurance and don't have to again, pay full price for health treatment and medications. Unfortunately, I don't think any competent doctor will treat and prescribe a healthy hormone treatment and anti aging protocol and accept insurance. It seams the Government has colluded with Bigpharma to screw the public. I wish the Doctors would just tell the truth. I am guessing they can't make a living doing the right thing for thier patient and take insurance. Are there any doctors out there that can answer this question?

p0fel0w

I am starting to believe what you are looking for doesn't exist. I too would like to think I can pay for health insurance and don't have to again, pay full price for health treatment and medications. Unfortunately, I don't think any competent doctor will treat and prescribe a healthy hormone treatment and anti aging protocol and accept insurance. It seams the Government has colluded with Bigpharma to screw the public. I wish the Doctors would just tell the truth. I am guessing they can't make a living doing the right thing for thier patient and take insurance. Are there any doctors out there that can answer this question?
Exactly. I would be just fine using goodrx for my medication if I can just get a Dr to prescribe more then just testosterone but seems like the only way is a hormone clinic

Systemlord

I'm trying to find a place that I can use my medical insurance to cut on cost.
The reason it's so difficult to find a knowledgeable TRT doctor is insurance companies rarely will pay for a doctor to do TRT correctly.

As far as TRT is concerned, it doesn't account for the bulk of the business that a typically endo/urologist does on a daily basis and so most doctors will be clueless in this area of medicine.

Then take into account that sex hormones isn't taught in medical school and now you understand why most are forced to seek private care.

p0fel0w

Some clinics are telemedicine as well as a walkin clinic, Defy Medical is one example.
Seriously considering defy.. The cost doesn't even seem bad. I can get my blood test ran for free with insurance and I already pay $60 Co pay to my urologist so the 6 month consultant won't be thst big of a difference. I seen a thread with people saying for $30 they will send the meds to a pharmacy in town so that will be awesome.

Definitely going to check this option out

That is not true. You probably will have to pay full price for meds and be required to buy them from Defy's chosen pharmacy. Test cream for example is $72/month + $12 or more dollars to ship. I think the cost for medical consults is reasonable and they do a decent job in that area. However, the constraints and cost for meds is very high if you already pay for medical and pharmacy insurance.

That is not true. You probably will have to pay full price for meds and be required to buy them from Defy's chosen pharmacy. Test cream for example is $72/month + $12 or more dollars to ship. I think the cost for medical consults is reasonable and they do a decent job in that area. However, the constraints and cost for meds is very high if you already pay for medical and pharmacy insurance.
It is true if you live in Florida. Defy calls my meds in to my local pharmacy. The fee is $30 dollars, and they call in enough for six months of refills.

I know but most of us don't live in Florida. So you have them call it in to your pharmacy, they compound it and submit to your insurance company who pays it?
I use GoodRx and pay $40 for a 10ml vial of testosterone and $12 for a 60-day supply of daily tadalafil. HCG I get from Empower since it's cheaper, but if I wanted the name brand (Pregnyl) I could get it with GoodRx for about $110 for 10,000IU.

p0fel0w

I wonder how much it would be to get secondary care from devy..? it says on the website if you have a testosterone prescription from another provider and need hcg devy can provide that service. I just need hcg and an AI.

Since I get 12 ml's of test c for like $44 from goodrx this might be the better option

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me