List of Possible Causes of Fatigue

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveW

I just registered for this. Still fighting fatigue although a little better since taking in more salt as Dr. Crisler suggested during my consult. Hope there is some good info and not just a sales pitch.

smithers

Theres that program that comes on TV where doctors cant find anything wrong with the patient but the patient isn't well. They finally discover its some kind of parasite.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
x2 on wasting $$ for a 1 time morning serum lab. You need the circadian analysis, total burden and Cort/DHEA correlation analysis, to understand what phase the adrenals are in.

Okay, thanks for the info. The useless test was on KPs dime. I honestly have a good KP doc now but, like all KP docs, she is part of the system and has very little latitude to go outside of KP dictated protocol. I may just take the easy route and rule out Adrenal Fatigue with a test from Discount Labs.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Unfortunately, DiscountedLabs' salivary cortisol only included cortisol. I think Genova's may be more helpful since they look at cortisol/DHEA ratios. But if you cannot get Genova paid for and if it is expensive, I think DL's test may be a good start.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me