Buy Lab Tests Online

Eddard

Current protocol is:
120 mgs of test cyp split into three 40 mg injections a week subq or shallow IM
250iu of HCG injected on the same day as test injections
DHEA/Preg 25/15 taken each night

Here are my latest labs.

http://imgur.com/a/EdELp

My next appointment is not until the very end of this month so I'm in a holding pattern now.

As you will note, my Ferritin is low. This is easily explained by the fact that I gave blood in August, October, and December, probably out of paranoia. My Hematocrit before I started TRT in August was 49.1 so I was afraid it would continue going up. I won't be giving blood again unless I need to.

Also, my E2 is 52.5, which is considered high, but I'm not feeling any negative Estrogen related symptoms.

Everything has been going pretty well with this protocol and I feel like I am pretty dialed in, except I have been more fatigued than usual, which I think i can attribute to the low Ferritin.

Does anyone have any thoughts on possibly supplementing iron? Should I?

Also, the IGF-1 I asked to be included because I was interested in what it was... and as you can see that came up elevated. Not sure if that is something to worry about or be happy with.

Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your labs look pretty good to me. You may want to clean up your diet because of high LDL and glucose. It's nice to hear someone "not" complaining about E2:). I'm also trying not to donate blood, after over two years on TRT maybe my Hematocrit will stabilize.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me