Latest CBC Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I went in to Quest yesterday and did a CBC and IGF-1/GH test. I paid cash because insurance will not pay for IGF-1/GH. I had switched 20 days ago to cypionate (from TU) but instead of doing 40mg every 5 days I went 8mg every day. That dose before (40mg/5days) had a bad effect on my HCT. So what I am seeing by graph is the peaks and toughs were completely minimized by going daily, thus side effects were lessened. My HCT dropped from 51.9 (TU) to 51.6 (TC), RBC also slightly dropped from 6.11 to 6.05. All of this took place in the past 4 weeks. So for me using test cyp daily works much better. I did get a new supply of TU in and will test in March to see what difference it will make. Yea, I will switch back to TU because this every day stuff is a pin in the butt. I did make the right decision to not go dump blood as my doctor had suggested.

CBC (H/H, RBC, INDICES, WBC, PLT)
Analyte Value

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 7.7 Reference Range: 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 6.05 H Reference Range: 4.20-5.80 Million/uL
HEMOGLOBIN 16.7 Reference Range: 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 51.6 H Reference Range: 38.5-50.0 %
MCV 85.3 Reference Range: 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 27.6 Reference Range: 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC 32.4 Reference Range: 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW 14.8 Reference Range: 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELET COUNT 279 Reference Range: 140-400 Thousand/uL
MPV 10.4 Reference Range: 7.5-12.5 fL

IGF-1 and GH numbers will come soon as it is still in process. I did take 10mg of MK677 and 2iu HGH 3 hours before testing. So I wanted to see what effect this dose had on these levels. I do not have a base line so as long as they are a high medium I am good.

Testosterone Undecanoate 55mg every 5 days - BLUE
Testosterone Cypionate 8mg ever day - Maroon

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RotnGun

Hey Bigtex, have you thought of the ideal to maybe inject TU at 30mg every 3 days, or even 20mg every 2 days? Possibly that would lower the HCT level :)

testiculus

I went in to Quest yesterday and did a CBC and IGF-1/GH test. I paid cash because insurance will not pay for IGF-1/GH. I had switched 20 days ago to cypionate (from TU) but instead of doing 40mg every 5 days I went 8mg every day. That dose before (40mg/5days) had a bad effect on my HCT. So what I am seeing by graph is the peaks and toughs were completely minimized by going daily, thus side effects were lessened. My HCT dropped from 51.9 (TU) to 51.6 (TC), RBC also slightly dropped from 6.11 to 6.05. All of this took place in the past 4 weeks. So for me using test cyp daily works much better. I did get a new supply of TU in and will test in March to see what difference it will make. Yea, I will switch back to TU because this every day stuff is a pin in the butt. I did make the right decision to not go dump blood as my doctor had suggested.

CBC (H/H, RBC, INDICES, WBC, PLT)
Analyte Value

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 7.7 Reference Range: 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 6.05 H Reference Range: 4.20-5.80 Million/uL
HEMOGLOBIN 16.7 Reference Range: 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 51.6 H Reference Range: 38.5-50.0 %
MCV 85.3 Reference Range: 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 27.6 Reference Range: 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC 32.4 Reference Range: 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW 14.8 Reference Range: 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELET COUNT 279 Reference Range: 140-400 Thousand/uL
MPV 10.4 Reference Range: 7.5-12.5 fL

IGF-1 and GH numbers will come soon as it is still in process. I did take 10mg of MK677 and 2iu HGH 3 hours before testing. So I wanted to see what effect this dose had on these levels. I do not have a base line so as long as they are a high medium I am good.

Testosterone Undecanoate 55mg every 5 days - BLUE
Testosterone Cypionate 8mg ever day - Maroon

51.9 and 51.6 are effectively the same value as this within the measurement error of the test, not to mention day to day hydration variance that will affect the value. Importantly though, the trend is flat rather than increasing, so you may be stabilizing at this level, which as you note may allow you to avoid blood donations for now. I'd be surprised if there's much difference in TU/5 days vs TC/ED. Blood levels should be pretty similar, but everyone's different so who knows, you could have something unique in your physiology that drives a difference.

One thought, changes in GH/IGF-1 could be having a secondary effect on erythrocytosis, so you may want to look back at any changes you've been making there as that may partially explain some of the past HCT changes.

Gman86

Why are u injecting test cyp daily? I would assume u would be fine injecting it EOD, or even E3D. I’ve always done EOD injections, for the most part the past 10+ years. I’ve tried daily before, and u wouldn’t think there would be a big difference, convenience wise, between ED and EOD injections, but I personally find that there is a big difference. EOD injections have been much easier to sustain, for me at least

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I’ve always done EOD injections, for the most part the past 10+ years. I’ve tried daily before, and u wouldn’t think there would be a big difference, convenience wise, between ED and EOD injections, but I personally find that there is a big difference. EOD injections have been much easier to sustain, for me at least
Hear hear. I'm also living my best EOD life.

BigTex

51.9 and 51.6 are effectively the same value as this within the measurement error of the test, not to mention day to day hydration variance that will affect the value. Importantly though, the trend is flat rather than increasing, so you may be stabilizing at this level, which as you note may allow you to avoid blood donations for now. I'd be surprised if there's much difference in TU/5 days vs TC/ED. Blood levels should be pretty similar, but everyone's different so who knows, you could have something unique in your physiology that drives a difference.

One thought, changes in GH/IGF-1 could be having a secondary effect on erythrocytosis, so you may want to look back at any changes you've been making there as that may partially explain some of the past HCT changes.
Yea, you guys gave me good advice about not doing any more blood dumps. I agree, it looks' like the two esters at that dosing are about equal.

My GH results are back now, still waiting on the IGF-1, but the GH is not that impressive, but then I am 68 year old:
GROWTH HORMONE (GH)Analyte
GROWTH HORMONE (GH) 2.9 Reference Range: < OR = 7.1 ng/mL

BigTex

Why are u injecting test cyp daily? I would assume u would be fine injecting it EOD, or even E3D. I’ve always done EOD injections, for the most part the past 10+ years. I’ve tried daily before, and u wouldn’t think there would be a big difference, convenience wise, between ED and EOD injections, but I personally find that there is a big difference. EOD injections have been much easier to sustain, for me at least
Well, I had already tried every 5 days and it didn't work so well, so I figured ever day would do the least amount of damage until I could be more TU. The every day thing was a pain in the ass.

Gman86

Well, I had already tried every 5 days and it didn't work so well, so I figured ever day would do the least amount of damage until I could be more TU. The every day thing was a pain in the ass.
Oh so u do want to go back on TU? I prefer that and feel better on it? I thought u were saying that u preferred the test cyp. And that’s a pretty drastic jump, E5D to ED lol. I would definitely do EOD, at minimum. I can’t imagine u seeing much of a difference health and blood work wise ED compared to EOD

BigTex

I already got back on the TU, tomorrow I do my 2nd dose. No, the test cyp was just and emergency back up until I could get the TU. I had to get a doctor appointment and approval from insurance and then get CVS to fill it. In that time my TU came. I have been going 5 5mg of TU every 5 days and will continue that. Now I have 10, 1ml vials of TC as a back up incase I get in a bind again. No more dealing with insurance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me