Blood Test Results - the long Journey

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

Been working to get that HCT down and it is working. It started over a year ago when I got prescribed test cypionate. HCT rose quickly to 57. No matter how low I went in the dose it was till high. Three blood dumps alone just this year. Jan 17th my T level was at 956. My HCT was 55 a week ago but two weeks before that I had started taking metformin, baby aspirin and eating a 1/2 grapefruit every day. Ten days ago I completely stopped the test cypionate. However I added 15mg of test base every day as a topical using DMSO and BA. Yea, I know it has a short 1/2 life and can't possibly work.

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 7.8 Reference Range: 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.33 Reference Range: 4.20-5.80 Million/uL
HEMOGLOBIN 17.1 Reference Range: 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 51.0 H Reference Range: 38.5-50.0 %
MCV 95.7 Reference Range: 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 32.1 Reference Range: 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC 33.5 Reference Range: 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW 12.6 Reference Range: 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELET COUNT 266 Reference Range: 140-400 Thousand/uL
MPV 10.5 Reference Range: 7.5-12.5 fL
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS 4282 Reference Range: 1500-7800 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 2387 Reference Range: 850-3900 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES 796 Reference Range: 200-950 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS 289 Reference Range: 15-500 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS 47 Reference Range: 0-200 cells/uL
NEUTROPHILS 54.9 %
LYMPHOCYTES 30.6 %
MONOCYTES 10.2 %
EOSINOPHILS 3.7 %
BASOPHILS 0.6 %
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA
Analyte Value
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA 758 Reference Range: 250-827 ng/dL

YES! HCT 51 all else is normal (barely) Testosterone is still 758, yes....test base may actually work to keep blood test levels up and I did not even use it the day of the blood draw.

So the metformin, grapefruit and baby aspirin are obviously working along with the blood dumps. I saw my doctor yesterday had nothing but BIG eyes when I told him what I was doing. His eyes got even bigger when I told him I had stopped the test cyp and was doing 15mg of test base. TEST BASE? He predicted my T levels would be in the low 300's.

Now, what is my plan........one more blood dump in 2-3 weeks and I am going to go up to 25mg on the test base/d which should put me at about 105mg/wk considering only about 40% gets absorbed. I am afraid it also may mean the test cypionate was causing this in the 1st place. So I will either keep doing the test base or switch to either test e or test u. I am thinking about maybe going 40mg of test u, sub-q every 15 days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jobshopper

Been working to get that HCT down and it is working. It started over a year ago when I got prescribed test cypionate. HCT rose quickly to 57. No matter how low I went in the dose it was till high. Three blood dumps alone just this year. Jan 17th my T level was at 956. My HCT was 55 a week ago but two weeks before that I had started taking metformin, baby aspirin and eating a 1/2 grapefruit every day. Ten days ago I completely stopped the test cypionate. However I added 15mg of test base every day as a topical using DMSO and BA. Yea, I know it has a short 1/2 life and can't possibly work.

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 7.8 Reference Range: 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.33 Reference Range: 4.20-5.80 Million/uL
HEMOGLOBIN 17.1 Reference Range: 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 51.0 H Reference Range: 38.5-50.0 %
MCV 95.7 Reference Range: 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 32.1 Reference Range: 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC 33.5 Reference Range: 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW 12.6 Reference Range: 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELET COUNT 266 Reference Range: 140-400 Thousand/uL
MPV 10.5 Reference Range: 7.5-12.5 fL
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS 4282 Reference Range: 1500-7800 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 2387 Reference Range: 850-3900 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES 796 Reference Range: 200-950 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS 289 Reference Range: 15-500 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS 47 Reference Range: 0-200 cells/uL
NEUTROPHILS 54.9 %
LYMPHOCYTES 30.6 %
MONOCYTES 10.2 %
EOSINOPHILS 3.7 %
BASOPHILS 0.6 %
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA
Analyte Value
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA 758 Reference Range: 250-827 ng/dL

YES! HCT 51 all else is normal (barely) Testosterone is still 758, yes....test base may actually work to keep blood test levels up and I did not even use it the day of the blood draw.

So the metformin, grapefruit and baby aspirin are obviously working along with the blood dumps. I saw my doctor yesterday had nothing but BIG eyes when I told him what I was doing. His eyes got even bigger when I told him I had stopped the test cyp and was doing 15mg of test base. TEST BASE? He predicted my T levels would be in the low 300's.

Now, what is my plan........one more blood dump in 2-3 weeks and I am going to go up to 25mg on the test base/d which should put me at about 105mg/wk considering only about 40% gets absorbed. I am afraid it also may mean the test cypionate was causing this in the 1st place. So I will either keep doing the test base or switch to either test e or test u. I am thinking about maybe going 40mg of test u, sub-q every 15 days.
Good job!

MDavidW76

I’m on Test E and my hct just came back at the same level, I have an appointment with the provider, not even a doctor, he’s going to tell me to go get a “Double Red”, I have never given blood, the whole thought of it makes me anxious AF… but my blood is too thick… hemacromatosis runs in my family too and I’m as pink as a boiled lobster…

tropicaldaze1950

I’m on Test E and my hct just came back at the same level, I have an appointment with the provider, not even a doctor, he’s going to tell me to go get a “Double Red”, I have never given blood, the whole thought of it makes me anxious AF… but my blood is too thick… hemacromatosis runs in my family too and I’m as pink as a boiled lobster…
Never had any issues with HCT/HGB but I've read, as you likely have, too, that being well hydrated will lower HCT. 'Well hydrated' could mean 6 to 8 glasses/cups of water a day, to much more. And salting your food, unless salt sensitive. If you already are doing all this, my apology.

SkiDaddy

HCT/HGB is the reason I switched to Testosterone Cream; I cannot keep my HCT/HGB in range with injections without donating every 3 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me