Laphroaig's testosterone panel 2/22/2019

Buy Lab Tests Online

Laphroaig

Hi Guys, I've been reading and learning on Excelmale for 5 years, this is my first lab post. I'm 53 years old, and have been trying to dial in forever. I went to daily injections 1 1/2 years ago, which was a game changer. Currently I take 22mg Testosterone Cypionate daily, 250 iu of HCG three times a week, 100mg of DHEA daily (added 3 months ago), .25mg of Anastrazole twice per week, 1/4 tab Finasteride twice per week and ipamorelin/cjc1295, 275 mcg before bed.

I plan on cutting back my DHEA to 50mg. My previous level was 66 and my libido was nonexistent. Adding DHEA seems to has resolved any libido/ED issues. Also, DHEA has helped my chronic dry eyes, didn't expect that. Also, thinking about increasing my Anasterzole to .5mg twice per week. I know that a lot of people are against taking Finasteride, but intially I lost a signficant amount of hair. Two years ago I had a transplant and keeping my hair takes priority.

I'm really pleased with my numbers and I Feel Great. Again it seems like it took forever to get to this point, but being patient finally has paid off. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Testosterone 1010, range 250-1100 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 372.2 range 46-224
Bioavailable Testosterone 673, range 110-575 ng/dl
SHBG 11, range 10-50
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive 53, range < or = 29 pg/ml
HCT 48.6, range 38.5-50 g/dl
DHT 26 range 16-79
Igf-1 268, 50-317 ng/ml

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Daily injections are a reasonable solutions for a man with your SHBG values. I don't see your estradiol result so I can't comment on your question about increasing your AI. But a general question would be why increase it if you are feeling well? Respond first to symptoms and then support a change with an objective lab result. Oh, I also don't see Hgb - it looks good a well?

As for Finasteride, it's a gamble. I wouldn't take it if you paid me, but if you are fully informed of the POTENTIAL effects it can have, I am pleased you are satisfied with the results.

Laphroaig

Estradiol Ultrasensitive 53, < or =29 pg/ml
previous lab 21
Some of the DHEA must have converted to estrogen.
Thanks CoastWatcher, I appreciate your comments. I do feel good at 53, might just leave the AI the same... good advice.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Estradiol Ultrasensitive 53, < or =29 pg/ml
previous lab 21
Some of the DHEA must have converted to estrogen.
Thanks CoastWatcher, I appreciate your comments. I do feel good at 53, might just leave the AI the same... good advice.
It's always easy to add (or adjust upward) an AI. Perhaps you will need it; don't rush.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me