Lab work on Sustanon 250. Feel nothing after 10 months

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jamie

Man, I wish I could help you with access to cheap lab tests.

A 24 hour cortisol saliva test plus free T3, free T4 are important when dealing with fatigue in the presence of normal T. I would also add a sleep study.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Do you have the option of accessing a doctor outside the UK's National Health? I ask because I know two friends felt they were able to obtain quicker, more reliable care in that fashion.

Jamo81

Jamie

Man, I wish I could help you with access to cheap lab tests.

A 24 hour cortisol saliva test plus free T3, free T4 are important when dealing with fatigue in the presence of normal T. I would also add a sleep study.

Well as I mentioned in my introduction they want to remove my testicles. And since i'm not too convinced by their reasons of 'my testicles are not working properly' or 'could become cancerous', I am not really wanting this operation to go ahead until they get to the bottom of my current problems and can use it as a bargaining tool to pull there fingers out and help me. I'm not 100% convinced I needed TRT to begin with and reading the letter my endocrinologist has sent to my GP gives the impression that I am not suffering with an androgen deficiency. It makes me suspicious that they fast tracked me onto TRT for the primary reasons to remove my testicles to cover themselves. My total T levels were right up at the top of the reference range before therapy, it's always been low free T, due to the obvious high SHBG.

Jamo81

Hi, So I spoke to my urologist the other day. He reassured me why I need my testicles removed. I'm fine with that. I have expressed my dissatisfaction with the endocrinologist and my TRT. The fact I was given a pointless solitary total T test at the end of my 3 weeks just before my injection was kind of a slap in the face as it tells nobody anything. It's quite clear that my very high SHBG is robbing most of my free T and looking at the pattern in the bloods, when my Total T drops below around 25nmol/L my SHBG rises up and pushes the free T below the minimum reference range. So if I can get more T, and keep that number above around 30nmol/L then my free T should remain relatively good. That is the way I see it anyway. The only way to achieve that would be to reduce the intervals between injections, or perhaps consider a different type like Enanthate or Cypionate as already pointed out. I have put in writing my concerns along with a comprehensive list of all my symptoms i'm suffering with as I feel I have never really been given an opportunity to describe them all. Also noted my requests for further thyroid testing along with B12. This will all be forwarded back to the endocrinologist and depending on the outcome of that will decide on wether or not I want to be referred to someone else. Best Regards to all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me