Lab thoughts? test is >1500!

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

i'm talking to defy in a bit but i thought i'd get the folks here to weigh in as well. below are my latest labs and the defy protocol i've been using. testosterone is off-the-charts high. estradiol is high too. i feel pretty good these days but continue to have a problem with delayed orgasm bordering on anorgasmia. i'm also exhausted most of the time but i figure that's due to this disease i have, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, cidp, which nelson has too.
(one other lab test of note: ldl cholesterol is at 142, where the high range is given at 99.
i take nandrolone for a muscle-wasting disease.

thoughts, anyone?

testosterone free. 6.6 - 18.1 range. 34.4
testosterone total. 264 - 916 range. >1500
estradiol: 8 - 35 range. 44
shbg. 19.3 - 76.4 range. 32.4
prolactin. 4 - 15.2 range. 10
dhea. 48.9 - 344.2 range. 149.1

0.30 cc Nandrolone Decanoate (200mg/ml) ==> 60 mg nandrolone 2x/week,
0.30 cc Test. Cypionate (200 mg/ml) ==> 60 mg 2x/week

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your numbers don't look too bad, I think the only adjustment you need is by lower your dose some. But I've never used Nandrolone Decanoate, so I know very little about it.

masfield

thanks, vince. defy said that the test levels are probably a spike and not to worry about em. same w/ estradiol. said to keep using the same protocol. i've been having some testicular ache, so they want me to do hcg at 250 twice a week and see if that solves the problem. also said prolactin was high enough that i could try cabergoline for my orgasm problems.

Vince

Super Moderator
When prolactin gets too high can kill your libido, but if it gets too low can also kill your libido. Cabergoline has a very long half-life of around 60 hours.

Systemlord

I would either lower the dosage a little or switch to an EOD protocol, lowering the dosage and injecting smaller more frequent doses is a sure way to bring down estrogen while keeping testosterone elevated.

masfield

systemlord: thanks for the suggestion.
joe: yup, i do believe cab is in my future.

vince: my libido is very good. as to cab -- do you know if you can take it on an as-needed basis -- ie, at some point before sex? -- and if so, how long before sex? and ... what is the significance of the long half life? that the hopefully orgasm-stimulating effects of the drug can last that long?

Your Estrogen is way too high, given your SHBG. See how very high your Free T is? Probably guarantee that your Free E is likewise very high. Your E2 should possibly be closer or just under the value for your SHBG. You should if it's affordable for you add a second E test called "Estradiol, Free" in all your labs, this because your SHBG is low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me