Lab Test - high estradiol level

Buy Lab Tests Online

gonzomyers13

First of all, I would like to thank Nelson for making the Discounted Labs available to us users. For guys like myself who are under a doctors care for TRT but the doctor doesn't know what he is doing and just writes a script for T, this website and access to Discounted Labs is a life saver. A little brief history, I am 54 yrs old, in very good shape (consistently lift weights/cardio) and have been on TRT for about 9 months. When I first started TRT I was just following the doctors recommendation and was taking 2 cc's of 200mg once a week. After researching TRT extensively, educating myself and going from 185 lbs to 210 lbs (not all of it being lean muscle & feeling bloated) I decided to take matters into my own hands since my doctor is basically taking a hands off approach. Approximately 7 weeks ago, I used Discounted Labs to get my T levels and Estradiol levels tested and it's no wonder I had gained so much weight and felt a little bogged down as my T Serum level was in excess of 1500ng, Fee Test at 38pg and Estradiol level at 49. Just to clarify, my goal is to optimize my health, not wreck it so I immediately reduced my T dosage to 200mg per week, broken up into two injections to try and lower all my levels, especially the Estradiol since I always feel like I'm holding water not to mention I can't seem to lean up like I was expecting to on TRT. After about 2 weeks on the reduced dosage, I started feeling better overall so I just remained on this protocol. Today I just received the results from my second round of labs and here are my results: T Serum levels are at 1064 ng/dl, Free Test at 23.8 pg/ml which are just about perfect but the Estradiol level was still high at 43.4 pg/ml. I was hoping that by significantly reducing my TRT dosage that my Estradiol level would have also reduced to within the normal range but it is still too high. That being said, should I contact my doctor and try and get a prescrip for Anastrozole to reduce my Estradiol level or should I just remain on my current TRT protocol or do you think my Estrodiol levels will continue to come down in due time? Anyway, any help or advice would be much appreciated? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What negative symptoms do you have a E2 = 43? I know you said previously water retention, has that gotten better? Any night sweats or feeling hot at night in bed? 43 in relation to 1064 isn't overly concerning. If you're still having negative symptoms I would look at adding 200mg DIM or 500mg 2XD of Calcium D-Glucarate....both have been used to help lower E2.
You're very smart to have taken control of this and you sound like you're going to do well.

gonzomyers13

Thanks for the prompt reply Vince. As for symptoms, a little water retention is probably the worst side effect I have experienced but it has gotten much better since I reduced my T dosage. When I mentioned this to my doctor recently, he merely prescribed me Hydrochlorothiazide but I have been afraid to take it as I don't think this is an appropriate or healthy approach. As mentioned in my post, I figured after reducing my T dosage to within the higher range of normal levels that it would be easier to lean up but this hasn't been my experience as of yet. I was thinking maybe this was due to the higher E2 levels but perhaps I just need to work on cleaning my diet up some more. lol. I will use your advice above to assist in reducing my E2 levels further. Thanks Vince!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me