Lab Results - Suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I recently just received my test results back (see attached). I am a 48 year old male and in good health. I had the tests run after I had fasted for approximately 10 hours. Any suggestions on areas for improvement/optimization? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Test Results - Sheet1 (3).pdf
    63.1 KB · Views: 57
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Any suggestions on areas for improvement/optimization?
I’m afraid more info is needed, height, weight, body fat percentage and diet?

Are you trying to improve lab numbers, or resolve symptoms of low-T?

As men get older, the Total T can remain stable over decades, SHBG increases, Free T decreases 50% between ages 40-80 years old. That’s why it’s important to also test SHBG together with the Total T and Free T.

The higher the SHBG, the higher the Total T and Free T can be on the lower end. The Free T is the unbound active portion of testosterone that increases muscle mass, libido and energy.

The Free Testosterone (Direct) method is known to be inaccurate and therefore you should rely on the Equilibrium Dialysis method instead.

Vince

Super Moderator
Supplement the thyroid so you don't have any issues. Get A1C checked because of your higher sugar glucose level. Find ways to increase your free testosterone and lower lower your shpg.

I'm 6'2" and 215lbs. I haven't had body fat percentage done but I would guess I'm somewhere between 20 and 25% (could stand to lose 15 or so pounds around the waist). My diet isn't the greatest......probably to much meat and beer and not enough vegetables.

I'm really just trying to optimize my health, gain muscle and lose weight, and have more energy.

Test was done around 9:30 or 10 AM.

Systemlord

My diet isn't the greatest......probably to much meat and beer and not enough vegetables.
Eating a lot of meat usually isn’t a problem if carb intake is low, but the moment you start eating a lot of carbs, together with eating lots of fatty meat, the saturated fat in the blood starts to rise.

We humans today probably eat less red meat than at any time in human history, mouths are shrinking and teeth no longer fit eating western diets.

The beer, alcohol will increase inflammation and lower the testosterone. When my brother’s beer intake increased, his muscle mass, gains disappeared.

Index 21:14 >

Last edited:

Systemlord

Thanks! Any idea if my B12 level of 327 is low? I heard somewhere that it should be around 700 for optimal.
I have about the same B12 levels, a little lower, and I tried supplementing and didn’t feel any difference and beyond midrange, I start having problems.

The idea that all of your bio markers have to be optimized, near or at the top of the normal ranges is false.

Once your body has all it needs, anymore is diminishing returns.

My protein is at the bottom of the normal ranges, I can’t handle more than one scoop of whey protein, yet I’m gaining strength and muscle mass.

If you optimize your nutrition, that should lead to optimal bio markers.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses. I forgot to mention in my original post that I am taking omeprazole daily, along with a daily multivitamin, iron, vitamin D, fish oil, a digestive probiotic, and ZMA. Based on the results I posted above, what follow-up tests (if any) should I request from my doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me