Do I need TRT? Please help

Buy Lab Tests Online

davids9317

Hello, please see my blood test results below (& also attached);

TT = 518.7 ng/dl (18 mol/l)
Free-T estosterone (Calculated) = 9.25 ng/dl (0.321 nmol/l)
SHBG = 43 nmol/l
Prolactin = 130 mU/L
FSH = 4.7 IU/L
LH = 5.4 IU/L
Oestradiol = 25 pmol/L

Blood was taken at about 12:20
I fasted from 21:30 the night before
I am in the UK
40 years old in a few weeks

I have had typical symptoms of low testosterone for some time eg loss of strength & muscle mass, low libido, poor sleep, emotional problems etc etc. I have recently had a blood test taken and received the results attached.

They are saying TRT can be offered below a free testosterone level of 0.3 nmol/l or total 15 nmol/l, obviously I am very close with the free level. I notice my SHBG level is quite high too, and oestradol is low.

I have some good feedback but I'm wanting another opinioin, after noticing some good info on the forum I was wondering if someone could tell me if they think I have an issue here?

I have ordered another test, a finger prick type this time, to able check.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Hormone levels.png
    Hormone levels.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I have had typical symptoms of low testosterone for some time eg loss of strength & muscle mass, low libido, poor sleep, emotional problems etc etc.
There's nothing worsen than having low testosterone alongside low estrogen and the only way to increase the estrogen is by increasing the testosterone.

You're a perfect candidate for TRT because symptoms of low testosterone seemed to start long before levels reach the bottom of the ranges.

davids9317

There's nothing worsen than having low testosterone alongside low estrogen and the only way to increase the estrogen is by increasing the testosterone.

You're a perfect candidate for TRT because symptoms of low testosterone seemed to start long before levels reach the bottom of the ranges.
Thanks, I got a total testosterone check done in 2011 when I suspected something was amiss & it came back ok, I now know that didn’t mean a lot.

I have health insurance with work, do they tend to be good with getting TRT sorted? Don’t think the NHS would do anything from what I’ve read so would have to be private.

Match

Except for the symptoms, the overall result isn't bad, no. Examination after 12h may underestimate the numbers too, because, they say, morning is the peak. I'd do the exams again.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me