Lab Results / newer member

Buy Lab Tests Online

ZizshitWork

Hi, wanted to roll these result over here from Introductions threads. Gene and CoastWatcher were kind enough to chime in.

I learned from the Forum that my Endo WAS advising me incorrectly as to when to do lab work, so, these results (at least in some areas) are skewed. I'll need to re-do labs yet again.
Age early 50's / Time on TRT: since last spring/summer.
Current schedule: Test Cyp (200mg) 1/2ml once per week <on Fridays> since Sept/2016
(previous schedule was 1ml every 2 weeks. no highs, but lows sucked)
Endo claimed I was incorrect by drawing blood on Friday mornings before injections.
Endo instructed me to draw blood on a Tuesday morning following my usual Friday injection.
As a result the T levels here are falsely high.
NOTE: previous lab work dawn "my" way (Fri AM) had my T at 596
I had NOT fasted for these labs. Was incorrectly told by nurse no need to.
Estradial appears to NOT have been the Extra Sensitive test.
Presume I can donate blood to drop hematocrit levels. Was donating plasma, but can't do both.
Based on labs, Endo wants me to drop to .4 m/l instead of .5 m/l to address Estradial, I disagree.
Workout 2-3x's per week, down to usually 2x's due to weird fatigue issue since 2015.

Being patient as efficacy varies from man to ma of course. That said I'm merely waiting to "see" what so many on TRT have been blessed to see. Perhaps by the end of 2017 who knows.

Body has just started to show minimal improvement. Hey gut, how about thinning out some huh?!

Brain still foggy, not much energy to finish a damn thing (or start one actually), libido? uh, yeah, right, sure, ......, in a nutshell it's very difficult to claim any improvement from since before I even began TRT.

That said, as the guys here have stated, sometimes it just takes longer. So I'm not giving up regardless.

As much as I'm learning from comments about other labs posted here I'm hoping mine will be of some help too.

As always...............Thanks.

LabSheet_1.jpg
LabSheet_2.jpg
LabSheet_3.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones