Lab results - Low libido, ED, brain fog and memory problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gorillamuscle

Hi everyone,

First time poster here. I am currently on TRT after failed attempts at restarts with clomid and HCG monotherapy. Here is my current protocol:

Primoteston 62.5mg 2x/week (125mg total)
DHEA 25mg twice daily
Pregnenolone 50mg daily
HCG 500iu 2x/week

Labs came through today at the end of week 4, half way between shots. Very happy with the test related numbers, estrogen seems way too high however and i've been really fatigued, suffer from memory problems, low libido, ED, and severe brain fog. DHT and pregnenolone tests are still to come.

Anyone out there with similar experiences or ideas about how to fine tune this further? I'm considering adding in 0.5mg Arimidex twice a week at this stage.

Cheers

Attachments

• Labs.jpg
    Labs.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Labs2.jpg
    Labs2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Labs3.jpg
    Labs3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 193
  • Labs4.jpg
    Labs4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi everyone,

First time poster here. I am currently on TRT after failed attempts at restarts with clomid and HCG monotherapy. Here is my current protocol:

Primoteston 62.5mg 2x/week (125mg total)
DHEA 25mg twice daily
Pregnenolone 50mg daily
HCG 500iu 2x/week

Labs came through today at the end of week 4, half way between shots. Very happy with the test related numbers, estrogen seems way too high however and i've been really fatigued, suffer from memory problems, low libido, ED, and severe brain fog. DHT, Reverse T3, and pregnenolone tests are still to come.

Anyone out there with similar experiences or ideas about how to fine tune this further? I'm considering adding in 0.5mg Arimidex twice a week at this stage.

Cheers

If blood work was done in between your injections (62.5mg every 3.5 days) than they were not done at trough and even though TT/FT levels may look good to you on paper your FT is really high due to your absurdly low SHBG and although your e2 may be high which it more than likely is you had the wrong estradiol test done and need to get the estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS).

Ones SHBG will dictate dose/injection frequency and is critical to the effectiveness of a protocol.

Due to your low SHBG you would do much better injecting daily or EOD using lower doses of testosterone and you should be more concerned with your FT levels as even though it is good to know your TT.....FT is what really matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone.

With your really low SHBG of 12 you will struggle more with elevated e2 so it is important to not let your FT get too high and if your estradiol truly is high than it would be a smart move to looking into lowering your overall weekly T dose 125mg/week (62,5mg every 3.5 days) and injecting lower doses of T daily or EOD to try to bring down your FT as it will help with lowering your e2 as too high levels of estradiol can have a negative impact on mood/libido/erectile function and overall well being.

Your morning cortisol is low and need to look into getting the salivary cortisol (4 specimens) test.

You could cut back on your DHEA dose (25mg twice daily) as your DHEA is too high.

Also need to see where your hemoglobin/hematocrit sit as it is critical to know.

Last edited:

Gorillamuscle

If blood work was done in between your injections (62.5mg every 3.5 days) than they were not done at trough and even though TT/FT levels may look good to you on paper your FT is really high due to your absurdly low SHBG and although your e2 may be high which it more than likely is you had the wrong estradiol test done and need to get the estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS).

Ones SHBG will dictate dose/injection frequency and is critical to the effectiveness of a protocol.

Due to your low SHBG you would do much better injecting daily or EOD using lower doses of testosterone and you should be more concerned with your FT levels as even though it is good to know your TT.....FT is what really matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone.

With your really low SHBG of 12 you will struggle more with elevated e2 so it is important to not let your FT get too high and if your estradiol truly is high than it would be a smart move to looking into lowering your overall weekly T dose 125mg/week (62,5mg every 3.5 days) and injecting lower doses of T daily or EOD to try to bring down your FT as it will help with lowering your e2 as too high levels of estradiol can have a negative impact on mood/libido/erectile function and overall well being.

Your morning cortisol is low and need to look into getting the salivary cortisol (4 specimens) test.

You could cut back on your DHEA dose (25mg twice daily) as your DHEA is too high.

Also need to see where your hemoglobin/hematocrit sit as it is critical to know.

I was told by pathology that the e2 sensitive test would not measure values above 70. Is that true?

I did a cortisol 4 specimen test about 3 months ago (see attached results). These were taken by urine.

Collection times were:

8am (Waking)
10am (Morning)
5pm (Afternoon)
11:45pm (Night)

I'll switch my shots to EOD and reduce DHEA to see what happens.

Hemoglobin and Hematocrit were right at the very top of the range when I did my last test a month ago. Unfortunately I still need to wait another month before I can donate blood to bring the levels down. Hematocrit was 52% I believe.

Thank you so much for your help so far, I appreciate it greatly.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene