Lab results, first month on enclomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online

42HRT

I started enclomiphene about a month ago, after 2 labs came back with total T of 220 and 330.
12.5mg per day.
I noticed a pick up in energy, libido, and some of the aches and pains I have had for awhile, just disappeared. I had dry eyes about zoloft and lasik, and noticed increased tear production and less redness. Erections are more frequent and stronger. sense of well being increased. Anxiety decreased. Confidence increased.

Had a small amount of nipple tenderness, after taking .25mg of armidex it went way, and haven't had take anymore AI's.

Total T came in at 630ng/ml. Free test percentage went from 38 to 59. Estrogen , went from 26 pg/ml to 36

LH moved from 2.5 to 3.6
hemocrit, stayed about the same around 44 percent.

Only potentially negative effect i had was I did notice a few eye floaters. But i noticed it like the 2nd day of taking it. Full disclosure, I also noticed them on zoloft. So its potentially possible, I had them, and was just looking for them more because I knew it was a potential side effect, or that enclomiphene is making them more visible. But they havent gotten worse over the 30 days. I'll talk to my urologist in a week or two of plans moving forward.

Overall, its been a very nice improvement and reduction in low T symptoms

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

42HRT

@Systemlord Thank you. I don't think anyone knows what receptors enclomiphene or clomid actually block. we know it blocks the pituitary area/feedback loop. But it certainly doesn't lower estrogen in the body as mine went up. We also know since I got sensitive nipples it doesn't block that receptor either. If floaters was simply due to low estrogen, why did I see floaters on zoloft? Why are floaters reported on many other drugs as a side effect? Also if it was as simple as low estrogen, do you think it would be normal that I noticed that side effect/floaters one day after starting?

Vince

Super Moderator
@Systemlord Thank you. I don't think anyone knows what receptors enclomiphene or clomid actually block. we know it blocks the pituitary area/feedback loop. But it certainly doesn't lower estrogen in the body as mine went up. We also know since I got sensitive nipples it doesn't block that receptor either. If floaters was simply due to low estrogen, why did I see floaters on zoloft? Why are floaters reported on many other drugs as a side effect? Also if it was as simple as low estrogen, do you think it would be normal that I noticed that side effect/floaters one day after starting?
It doesn't block estrogen in your body. It just tells your brain your low on estrogen. When you have low estrogen, your body tries to make more testosterone so you have more testosterone to convert into estrogen.

mcs

I don't think the floaters have anything to do with Enclomiphene since it is void of the zuclomiphene isomer which is responsible for all the negative side effects associated with Clomid.

42HRT

@mcs I understand thats the theory, but honestly I don't think thats ever been proven.
Many medications appear to have eye floaters as a side effect.
I'll ask my urologist next week and see what they think

PhilM7

My eyes are more sensitive to light while on enclomiphene. Normally I never would wear sunglasses while driving unless the sun was rising or setting, but on enclomiphene I have to wear sunglasses while driving if it is not cloudy. That makes me think it might be easier to "see" floaters when you are seeing brighter light, than before. Just a theory, but the floaters I have noticed have not been bothersome. I am a software engineer so I am in front of a computer all day long, and it has not been an issue with the floaters.

42HRT

@PhilM7 I have noticed the same and you might be right.
How long have you been on enclomiphene. What have been your results with symptoms and numbers? Any other sides then what you just indicated? I am not a huge fan of eye effects. Have your floaters changed at all since being on it?

PhilM7

@PhilM7 I have noticed the same and you might be right.
How long have you been on enclomiphene. What have been your results with symptoms and numbers? Any other sides then what you just indicated? I am not a huge fan of eye effects. Have your floaters changed at all since being on it?
My lab results are posted in another thread if you would like to view them. Look at posts below my userid, but if you can't find them, let me know. I have been on enclomiphene for about 3 months now. I am hoping I continue to feel good past 6 months, because I was taking Clomid a couple years ago and it worked great for 6 months and then I felt blah again, even though my Testosterone levels were good at the time, but I didn't have a good doctor to diagnose what was happening. So I did a reboot, went with Dr Saya at Defy and now I am on Enclomiphene and taking a mild dosage of Anastrozole twice a week to control estrogen, because I feel depressed with sky high estrogen. Each twice weekly dose is .125 MG, so very low. I have strength and energy once again with a positive outlook on life and this works SO MUCH better than anti depressants which just covered up the depression but never made me feel good. As for bad side effects, I haven't had any. The first time I saw a floater, I was 9 years old and laying on my back looking up at the sky and I noticed something moving that I though was in the sky, LOL but it was a floater in my eyes at that young age. I am 57 now and have a few more of these, but I can't say the enclomiphene has made these worse, but I will say that my eyes are more sensitive to light and things just look brighter to me, which might allow me to see more floaters, because I need to be looking at something really bright in order to see them. I get annual eye exams and the Dr. hasn't seen anything unusual and I have an eye exam coming up in the next two weeks. I take a 25 MG dose of enclomiphene twice a week at the moment. When you view my bloodtest, those results were from a 25MG dose per day, so after my recent bloodwork, we reduced the dosage.

42HRT

@PhilM7 wow only twice a week. I am wondering how that will work for you.
I have been toying with doing EOD. I am 600+ after one month, most thing I read, that if i continue everyday, i will see further increases for another month or so before leveling off.
Also wondering if EOD, makes the eye side effect to go away.
Have you tried TRT? or just trying this before going there?
Thank you for the response

PhilM7

@PhilM7 wow only twice a week. I am wondering how that will work for you.
I have been toying with doing EOD. I am 600+ after one month, most thing I read, that if i continue everyday, i will see further increases for another month or so before leveling off.
Also wondering if EOD, makes the eye side effect to go away.
Have you tried TRT? or just trying this before going there?
Thank you for the response
My total testosterone levels were about 550 when I started enclomiphene, but I don't feel good at that level, and need to get closer to 900 to get the free testosterone level up into the middle range. In years past I tried injections, but I was having heart palpitations with normal testosterone levels, so I abandoned that. Then I tried the scrotal cream, which worked great except that my scrotum got so tight after almost a year, that sitting down was painful so I quit the cream. The less of enclomiphene you take, the better in terms of possible sides, but you have to weigh that with how you feel. Also one thing I forgot to mention is that my sleep has improved dramatically and that was a blessing. I was not sleeping well before starting TRT. The Dr. lowered my enclomiphene from everyday, because my LH values were really high and I was responding well to the drug, so I should be fine on a lower dosage, but you might require a little more, as everyone is different. I will update this thread if I have to increase from twice a week of enclomiphene to EOD, if symptoms return.

42HRT

Just an update. I tried going to 12.5 every OTHER day for the last month or so. Really I am just trying to get a feel of where I feel best and to ensure the symptoms I am feeling and get relief from, is really low T. Over the last few weeks. I have started to get dry skin,dry eyes, lower energy. Took another T test, and my total was 360, down from 630 with 12.5 every day. And free was again at low end of range. So obviously the symptoms I have been feeling is directly related to low T and the every other day regime at least at 12.5, does not work for me. I will be going back on everyday, but ultimately be talking to my urologist about actually going on actual testosterone .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me