Knowledgeable Doctor Who Is Willing To Work With Me In Texas

Buy Lab Tests Online

J.James.A

Anyone have any good recommendations to a good in the Ft Worth/Dallas area? Or even one around the Abilene Tx area?

I am looking for one who is willing or knows about the HCG and Al protocol if it is needed and is willing to let me self-inject. Everyone I have Googled are either pellet Dr.s or not willing to teach me how to self inject, I am from a very small town and would have to travel so the commute is the reason why I need to self-inject.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

On a side note, I found a clinic Kaner Medical Group and a Dr. who I have seen a couple ppl post about who is good but I never read if he would be okay with self-injecting? Anyone here know of him and his practices?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

They are far easier to work with than your typical clinic. No taking time to drive to the clinic, wait in line, etc... Plus they are TRT experts. Highly recommend.

Loki

They are far easier to work with than your typical clinic. No taking time to drive to the clinic, wait in line, etc... Plus they are TRT experts. Highly recommend.

And meds are cheaper... I use 250 units of HCG twice per week...So 2000 units a month and it cost me $75.00 per month at my previous provider (local compounding pharmacy)...

J.James.A

Okay, wait a minute, we will have my appointments through the phone?
Do they take insurance?
How about the blood work?
How can the prescribe me medicine over a phone?
Kinda feels scary lol?..... Man I don't know about this.....

CoastWatcher

Okay, wait a minute, we will have my appointments through the phone?
Do they take insurance?
How about the blood work?
How can the prescribe me medicine over a phone?
Kinda feels scary lol?..... Man I don't know about this.....

Go to their site, Defymedical.com. After that, call them with any questions you have. They don't dodge or up-sell you. I have a local medical care, but used Defy for a second opinion - and was very pleased. Drs. Justin Saya and John Crisler are two of the leading hormone replacement physicians currently practicing, just Google them to verify that. You will be given paperwork to file your own insurance. Telemed works as many members of Excelmale.com will tell you.

Re-Ride

The initial consult occurs by phone after you've submitted an intake questioneer, a statement of basic health from your primary care doc, lab work and a fee which covers an in-depth consult.

After the consult you can enroll. edit: reference to monthly fee deleted. This is only available for select programs.

The total cost for this state-of-the art care is less than what you'd pay at almost any clinic or private practice w/o the buffoonery, stress, frustration and ignorance. Telemed is where it's at for certain specialties such a endocrinology.

edit: per BBaller's post below: It appears that the services required by me are in fact handled by a special program. I updated my comment to reflect that. Initial contact is made within a few days of the prospective patient having filled out the on-line "contact me" request. He is then emailed, or may download, the intake form. He should fax or mail that in with his labs and a copy of his most recent physical. Be sure to answer all of the questions as accurately as possible!

Last edited:

Eklutna

If you go the traditional doctor route check out Dr Dan Fench. Great reviews everywhere, not expensive, regularly makes it on various lists of best doctors, and meets all your criteria.

BBaller

After the consult you can enroll for a flat monthly fee which gets you lab monitoring and interpretation, access to their staff, two more in-depth follow-up consults per year with your doctor, Rx for drugs and labs. You also get access to meds, supplements, supplies and labs drawn near you at a competitive price.

Hi Re-Ride- I'm a recent patient there and want to clarify: unless there is a program I am unaware of and which they did not offer me, there is no flat monthly fee. The service is a la carte entirely. As a patient, they will respond to questions and be available to troubleshoot, but actual consultations are paid for at time of service rendered.

Also I don't think they issue open-ended prescriptions which you can fill wherever you like. I wish they did, as I would be able to chase deals and experiment with different providers. Instead, they will provide these scripts for you from one of their partnering compounding pharmacies, ad they earn some of their margins on the script fulfillment. The prices are still very competitive (Testosterone/Cypionate 200mg/ml 10 ml vial for $129 The 15ml vial is $196.00, HCG 5,000iu vial for $40.00, 7,000iu vial for $45.00, 11,000iu vial for $70.00), but may not be the absolute lowest out there.

If anyone has opposing information, however, please let me know. This may be because I do not have insurance and did not ask to cover my scripts via my plan.

Otherwise, J.James A- what Re-Ride and others have said is accurate. Their doctors are top notch with extensive clinical experience and familiarity with the most effective protocols in practice today. And if you've ever had bad experiences elsewhere and lingering issues to resolve, I would put my trust in them to get back on track.

Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching