IS THIS LOW FREE T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Low estrogen (e2) will also make you feel horrible, I've experienced it, now I know what and how females feel when they hit menopause, it's wild, lol.
But it seems yours is low because it's following your testosterone levels, which are fairly low in my opinion.
If you raise your test levels then your e2 levels will follow because there's more test to aromatize into e2.
So atleast you know your system is working properly at aromatization.
I believe once you take some test, and if I was you I'd start at 200-250mg/wk (test E or test C injections only, no gel or pills or foams or whatever else they have out now days), and I think you'll be super excited with the results, you'll definitely feel quite a few years younger.
Now tbh about the other stuff you're taking, unless you need it for a disorder, I would stop taking all that mess, cause it's just gonna make you feel blah because of the upset stomach all the time, and if you're in good health already, then you really don't need it tbh.
Now if you're working out everyday, take a whey protein drink it'll feed your muscles, etc. but I don't think you're looking to do all the working out (bodybuilding), you just wanna feel better like I did when I was in your shoes.
Just run test injections and keep an eye on your e2 levels and you'll do just fine man.
My #1 rule is, "keep it simple".
Good luck with everything, be safe, and obviously if you have any questions, feel free to ask, no matter how crazy you might think it sounds, I'm sure we've heard it all by now, lol.
Wow brother thanks very much for your Input it's greatly appreciated.

I am going to start off with 100mg of test E split into 2 shots a week. So like 50mg Mon then 50mg thu.

I'll get bloods done in 6 weeks for an over view.

Then adjust accordingly.

Again thanks brother

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jnde207

Wow brother thanks very much for your Input it's greatly appreciated.

I am going to start off with 100mg of test E split into 2 shots a week. So like 50mg Mon then 50mg thu.

I'll get bloods done in 6 weeks for an over view.

Then adjust accordingly.

Again thanks brother
Anytime man.
I've talked to some Drs that do TRT themselves and they do their shots every 5 days instead of like every Friday which is every 8 days, just for example, but if you're taking high doses on a big cycle then that can pile up in you and get the blood pressure up pretty good, lol.
Once again, good luck man and be safe.

madman

Super Moderator
Low estrogen (e2) will also make you feel horrible, I've experienced it, now I know what and how females feel when they hit menopause, it's wild, lol.
But it seems yours is low because it's following your testosterone levels, which are fairly low in my opinion.
If you raise your test levels then your e2 levels will follow because there's more test to aromatize into e2.
So atleast you know your system is working properly at aromatization.
I believe once you take some test, and if I was you I'd start at 200-250mg/wk (test E or test C injections only, no gel or pills or foams or whatever else they have out now days), and I think you'll be super excited with the results, you'll definitely feel quite a few years younger.
Now tbh about the other stuff you're taking, unless you need it for a disorder, I would stop taking all that mess, cause it's just gonna make you feel blah because of the upset stomach all the time, and if you're in good health already, then you really don't need it tbh.
Now if you're working out everyday, take a whey protein drink it'll feed your muscles, etc. but I don't think you're looking to do all the working out (bodybuilding), you just wanna feel better like I did when I was in your shoes.
Just run test injections and keep an eye on your e2 levels and you'll do just fine man.
My #1 rule is, "keep it simple".
Good luck with everything, be safe, and obviously if you have any questions, feel free to ask, no matter how crazy you might think it sounds, I'm sure we've heard it all by now, lol.

if I was you I'd start at 200-250mg/wk (test E or test C injections only,

This is pure nonsense!

Go push that on those bro forums!

Piss poor advice pushed by those Mickey Mouse forums littered on the internet loaded with all the blast n cruisers, the never-ending dime-a-dozen run-of-the-mill T-clinics let alone so-called HRT gurus

Let me guess you waste your time on bum-nation, facepalm, I don't geddit and gootube.

You are out to lunch here.

Overkill for the majority!

He was already given sensible advice on how to proceed.

Start low and go slow on a T-only protocol.

Much easier going up than coming down.

There is always time to increase the dose or add in ancillaries such as hCG if need be.

Most men on TTh are injecting 100-200mg T/week whether once weekly or more commonly split into more frequent injections as in twice-weekly, M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

Again the majority of men can easily hit a healthy let alone high trough FT injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Yes, some outliers may need the higher-end dose of 200 mg T/week but this is far from common.

Telling any newbie to hop on 200-250 mg T/week out the gate is idiotic!

jnde207

if I was you I'd start at 200-250mg/wk (test E or test C injections only,

This is pure nonsense!

Go push that on those bro forums!

Piss poor advice pushed by those Mickey Mouse forums littered on the internet loaded with all the blast n cruisers, the never-ending dime-a-dozen run-of-the-mill T-clinics let alone so-called HRT gurus

Let me guess you waste your time on bum-nation, facepalm, I don't geddit and gootube.

You are out to lunch here.

Overkill for the majority!

He was already given sensible advice on how to proceed.

Start low and go slow on a T-only protocol.

Much easier going up than coming down.

There is always time to increase the dose or add in ancillaries such as hCG if need be.

Most men on TTh are injecting 100-200mg T/week whether once weekly or more commonly split into more frequent injections as in twice-weekly, M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

Again the majority of men can easily hit a healthy let alone high trough FT injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Yes, some outliers may need the higher-end dose of 200 mg T/week but this is far from common.

Telling any newbie to hop on 200-250 mg T/week out the gate is idiotic!
Calm down there lil buddy, you're letting your estrogen takeover.
You're one of the guys I warned him of, lol.
All of the Drs around here start their patients on 200 to 250mg/wk.
Sounds like to me your area is pushing low T and high estrogen by the way you talk.
I bet your test levels are way over his 525 and if yours was that low you'd be looking for more gear also, but I can tell by the way you talk you've already had to much.
He should've went to his Dr for advice, cause look how you ppl act on here when someone is just looking for help, he doesn't wanna be a meathead like the others, and no 250mg/wk of test C or E is NOT a high dose for a beginner, it's a beginner dose.
Just look at your profile pic, you know you've been on to much test when you're bald and probably my age or younger, so don't go jerking that guy around.

madman

Super Moderator
Sounds like to me your area is pushing low T and high estrogen by the way you talk.
I bet your test levels are way over his 525 and if yours was that low you'd be looking for more gear also, but I can tell by the way you talk you've already had to much.
He should've went to his Dr for advice, cause look how you ppl act on here when someone is just looking for help, he doesn't wanna be a meathead like the others, and no 250mg/wk of test C or E is NOT a high dose for a beginner, it's a beginner dose.
Just look at your profile pic, you know you've been on to much test when you're bald and probably my age or younger, so don't go jerking that guy around.

Gotta Luv all those one-liner reruns all you sheep dish out.

Sounds like to me your area is pushing low T and high estrogen by the way
you talk.

Still clueless I see!

Sure as hell not anyone in the know.

LMFAO we know who they are!

Do your research son.

Take any of the top Uros in the know and they would s**t all over this nonsense!

I can easily pick this apart if you want to get deep.

I and many others can easily hit a trough TT 1000+ ng/dL with a high trough FT injecting 150 mg T split (75 mg every 3.5 days) with ease!

The starting dose of 200-250 mg T/week for a newbie is ridiculous!

Again the majority of men on TTh can easily hit a healthy let alone high trough and yes that is trough FT injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Far from common anyone would need 200 let alone 200+ mg T/week to hit a healthy/high trough FT and again yes that is trough FT!

and no 250mg/wk of test C or E is NOT a high dose for a beginner, it's a beginner dose.

Starting dose for testosterone therapy LMFAO!

Go play before someone on here pulls your plug!

madman

Super Moderator

You are on the wrong forum chest BRAH!

Just to be clear this is a men's health/HRT forum.

You should know better!

jnde207

Gotta Luv all those one-liner reruns all you sheep dish out.

Sounds like to me your area is pushing low T and high estrogen by the way
you talk.

Still clueless I see!

Sure as hell not anyone in the know.

LMFAO we know who they are!

Do your research son.

Take any of the top Uros in the know and they would s**t all over this nonsense!

I can easily pick this apart if you want to get deep.

I and many others can easily hit a trough TT 1000+ ng/dL with a high trough FT injecting 150 mg T split (75 mg every 3.5 days) with ease!

The starting dose of 200-250 mg T/week for a newbie is ridiculous!

Again the majority of men on TTh can easily hit a healthy let alone high trough and yes that is trough FT injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Far from common anyone would need 200 let alone 200+ mg T/week to hit a healthy/high trough FT and again yes that is trough FT!

and no 250mg/wk of test C or E is NOT a high dose for a beginner, it's a beginner dose.

Starting dose for testosterone therapy LMFAO!

Go play before someone on here pulls your plug!
I guess the next thing you'll try to make us believe is that you're IFBB Pro?
But anyways, I knew I'd get it out of you, you called me "boy", so if I had to guess by looking at your profile pic, you're old and was going bald anyways, so you're giving life a hailmary before your stay in the nursing home, and then someone will "pull the plug" on you, lol.
You can tell your wreckless, just look how you talk, but hey, who am I to judge, maybe you lost out on your childhood when your daddy or Uncle touched you.
So enjoy life man there's better things to do than try to convince someone of something when you're nothing yourself.
Go on a vacation, heck, pay some female to go with you, there's probably one out there for you at the right price, and let your BP and e2 catch up with the rest of your body, before it's too late lil buddy.
But all BS aside, are you really on a low dose?
Be real with yourself man, cause if you're not around Drs that prescribe no more than 100mg/wk, then you're in the UK, gotta be, heck, maybe I'm in the wrong forum, maybe I need to go to a forum where ppl are honest and can handle 250mg/wk starter dose, maybe your dose is just to low and one of your side effects is to take it out on the rest of the world, it's not our fault man, be real with yourself for once.
I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

madman

Super Moderator
I guess the next thing you'll try to make us believe is that you're IFBB Pro?
But anyways, I knew I'd get it out of you, you called me "boy", so if I had to guess by looking at your profile pic, you're old and was going bald anyways, so you're giving life a hailmary before your stay in the nursing home, and then someone will "pull the plug" on you, lol.
You can tell your wreckless, just look how you talk, but hey, who am I to judge, maybe you lost out on your childhood when your daddy or Uncle touched you.
So enjoy life man there's better things to do than try to convince someone of something when you're nothing yourself.
Go on a vacation, heck, pay some female to go with you, there's probably one out there for you at the right price, and let your BP and e2 catch up with the rest of your body, before it's too late lil buddy.
But all BS aside, are you really on a low dose?
Be real with yourself man, cause if you're not around Drs that prescribe no more than 100mg/wk, then you're in the UK, gotta be, heck, maybe I'm in the wrong forum, maybe I need to go to a forum where ppl are honest and can handle 250mg/wk starter dose, maybe your dose is just to low and one of your side effects is to take it out on the rest of the world, it's not our fault man, be real with yourself for once.
I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Yawn.

Coming from the guy I mean the small fry or better yet the homemade bar of soap LMFAO!

Bald and handsome yes I will take that any day!

Go back to the herd you are clearly out of your league on here!

Bbkb8311

High guys. So I got my recent blood tests back from Endo.

He says my levels are fine but wanted to run through this forum to see if he's talking BS.

TT is 18.2 nmol/L or 525 ng/dL
FT is 0.25 nmol/ L or 7 ng/dL

I have got high SHBG which is at 62 nmol/L

Symptoms are....
No libido
No drive in life
Low mood
Anxiety has reduced a lot over the last few months.

Supplement stack...creatine, collegen with biotin, folinic acid(have COMT) hydroxy B12(have MTHFR) vit d3 with k2 4000iu

Diet is mostly animal based so beef patties, lots of eggs, avacados, feta cheese, chicken breast, sweet patatoes, natural yoghurt ans nuts, etc.

I would love to get people's Thoughts and there experiences with high shbg and low FT That's if mine is low.

I think I have tried almost everything to lower it and raise it so any input would be great thanks in advance
I went from 550 to 750 and dropped my SHBG a lot with the following. It’s a lot.

Vit b
DHEA
HMB
ASHWAGANDA
STINGING NETTLE ROOT
ZINC
BORON
MAGNESIUM
TONGKAT ALI

worked for about 2 years then slowly dropped to low 600’s. When I hit 500’s I’ll probably jump on TRT.

I went from 550 to 750 and dropped my SHBG a lot with the following. It’s a lot.

Vit b
DHEA
HMB
ASHWAGANDA
STINGING NETTLE ROOT
ZINC
BORON
MAGNESIUM
TONGKAT ALI

worked for about 2 years then slowly dropped to low 600’s. When I hit 500’s I’ll probably jump on TRT.
Cheers for the input mate

The price you pay for all that I'm better off jumping on trt and be done with it .

I take a few supplements to help my body anyways.

Arcane

High guys. So I got my recent blood tests back from Endo.

He says my levels are fine but wanted to run through this forum to see if he's talking BS.

TT is 18.2 nmol/L or 525 ng/dL
FT is 0.25 nmol/ L or 7 ng/dL

I have got high SHBG which is at 62 nmol/L

Symptoms are....
No libido
No drive in life
Low mood
Anxiety has reduced a lot over the last few months.

Supplement stack...creatine, collegen with biotin, folinic acid(have COMT) hydroxy B12(have MTHFR) vit d3 with k2 4000iu

Diet is mostly animal based so beef patties, lots of eggs, avacados, feta cheese, chicken breast, sweet patatoes, natural yoghurt ans nuts, etc.

I would love to get people's Thoughts and there experiences with high shbg and low FT That's if mine is low.

I think I have tried almost everything to lower it and raise it so any input would be great thanks in advance
I had the same levels as you. and yeah TRT fixed it. however Ive been off TRT for years now. recently got bloodwork back and my SHBG lowered when I was taking Ashwaghanda and accutane. Not sure which did the trick. prior to TRT I tried a ot to get my sHBG lower with no success

UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS

Hi guys just looking for some advice on my newest blood test.

My estrogen is low which shows. It says my free T is normal which I know I'd BS.

any feed back would be great thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214_121404_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20240214_121404_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240214_121411_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20240214_121411_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 40

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS

Hi guys just looking for some advice on my newest blood test.

My estrogen is low which shows. It says my free T is normal which I know I'd BS.

any feed back would be great thanks
I thought you started TRT and these were going to be follow-up labs. Instead, these seem to be more baseline labs, which look just like your previous ones. We already gave our thoughts at great length on those.

Come back with labs after you've been on TRT for 8 weeks and then we'll have something to talk about.

I thought you started TRT and these were going to be follow-up labs. Instead, these seem to be more baseline labs, which look just like your previous ones. We already gave our thoughts at great length on those.

Come back with labs after you've been on TRT for 8 weeks and then we'll have something to talk about.
No i wanted to get bloods done again just to make sure they where not different.

I have got test enanthate ready to go but wanted to make sure it's warranted with my new results

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
No i wanted to get bloods done again just to make sure they where not different.

I have got test enanthate ready to go but wanted to make sure it's warranted with my new results
Warranted has more to do with your symptoms than your blood tests. That said, these labs are just as low as last time. Free T is a little lower now at 64 pg/mL or 6.4 ng/dL. Again 6.5 ng/dL is the official threshold for hypogonadism from multiple endocrinology associations so this time you fell just under that.

In my view, you should have started already.

madman

Super Moderator

Read over my reply in post #14.

You just went and had another set of labs done using the same FT testing method cFTV.

Again you need to have FT tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration), especially in cases of altered SHBG to know where it truly sits.

Regardless as I stated previously as of now cFTV tends to overestimate when compared against a standardized gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis assay.

As you can see your FT level is still on the bottom end and well under where a healthy young man would be let alone may very well be even lower if you had it tested using an accurate assay.

Your FT level is dismal!

Again if I were in your shoes it would be a no-brainer!

madman

Super Moderator

Make sure you start low and go slow on a T-only protocol.

Lots of time to increase the dose/throw in hCG if need be as we want to see how your body reacts to testosterone and where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your trough TT, FT, and estradiol let alone other critical blood markers (RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit).

Again common starting dose is 100 mg T/week or better yet 50 mg T twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

Get a full set of labs done (TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, CBC, PSA).

Always test at the true trough (lowest point) before the next injection.

Keep in mind the first 6 weeks mean nothing when looking at the bigger picture.

Many lack the understanding of how exogenous T works.

As I have stated numerous times on the forum when first starting TTh or tweaking a protocol (dose T/injection frequency) hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks TC/TE) and it is common to experience ups/downs during the transition as the body is trying to adjust.

More importantly, once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks TC/TE) it will still take time for the body to adapt to its new set-point (a few more months) and this is the critical time when one needs to gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-T symptoms and overall well-being.

Every protocol needs to be given 12 weeks to claim whether it was truly a success or failure otherwise you will be left chasing your tail endlessly searching for that so-called magical optimal!

Patience is key.

Do not get caught up on that more T is better mentality spewed on all those other forums.

Have realistic expectations especially when it comes to libido/erectile function!

Make sure you start low and go slow on a T-only protocol.

Lots of time to increase the dose/throw in hCG if need be as we want to see how your body reacts to testosterone and where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your trough TT, FT, and estradiol let alone other critical blood markers (RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit).

Again common starting dose is 100 mg T/week or better yet 50 mg T twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

Get a full set of labs done (TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, CBC, PSA).

Always test at the true trough (lowest point) before the next injection.

Keep in mind the first 6 weeks mean nothing when looking at the bigger picture.

Many lack the understanding of how exogenous T works.

As I have stated numerous times on the forum when first starting TTh or tweaking a protocol (dose T/injection frequency) hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks TC/TE) and it is common to experience ups/downs during the transition as the body is trying to adjust.

More importantly, once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks TC/TE) it will still take time for the body to adapt to its new set-point (a few more months) and this is the critical time when one needs to gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-T symptoms and overall well-being.

Every protocol needs to be given 12 weeks to claim whether it was truly a success or failure otherwise you will be left chasing your tail endlessly searching for that so-called magical optimal!

Patience is key.

Do not get caught up on that more T is better mentality spewed on all those other forums.

Have realistic expectations especially when it comes to libido/erectile function!
Thanks for your advice brother it means a lot.

I'm going to start tomorrow. 40mg every 3.5 days.

I'll keep the forum posted on my journey

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching