Is there a better absorbed subQ injection site?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Im wondering if all subQ injection site yield to same absorption/levels of injectable medication. I would guess yes, but especially curios to hear anecdotes

Im about to start Progesterone subQ but didn’t have good luck with testosterone SubQ, I was injecting on the upper outer part of the buttox though, as I get lumps in my stomach with oils

@Cataceous @JA Battle where are you guys doing your progesterone subQ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I used to do them in my belly fat around my belly button, and never had any issues lumps or anything. Seemed to absorb well, based on my labs while on it

Gianluca

I used to do them in my belly fat around my belly button, and never had any issues lumps or anything. Seemed to absorb well, based on my labs while on it
how long in between dose adjustments were you waiting to check levels? or when do you think steady level is achieved with SC Progesterone in oil? I couldn't find any data on this.

I just started last night with 1.5mg, I believe I already felt it, it could be placebo thought.

Gman86

how long in between dose adjustments were you waiting to check levels? or when do you think steady level is achieved with SC Progesterone in oil? I couldn't find any data on this.

I just started last night with 1.5mg, I believe I already felt it, it could be placebo thought.
I went at least a month or two between testing whenever I would make an adjustment, so Im not really sure when exactly I would reach steady state after adjusting my prog dose. Just know that after a month or two, my levels were definitely at steady state

what do u think u felt? I very very very rarely chalk hormone related things up to placebo. Been doing this a long time now, and I personally don’t think I’ve ever experienced a placebo effect, anytime I’ve noticed changes from whatever I’m doing protocol wise. It actually really annoys me anytime someone disregards something someone feels from exogenous hormones as placebo. So my money is on whatever u did notice, is most likely due to the injectable prog u started

BadassBlues

I personally have the best results with testosterone directly into the thickest layer of adipose tissue on my abdomen. Peptides and HCG however are different for me. I inject fluids (not oils) into the loose skin just below my stomach.

I don't have a lot of belly fat, so moving the injection site around is crucial to avoid lumps.

Gianluca

what do u think u felt? I very very very rarely chalk hormone related things up to placebo. Been doing this a long time now, and I personally don’t think I’ve ever experienced a placebo effect, anytime I’ve noticed changes from whatever I’m doing protocol wise. It actually really annoys me anytime someone disregards something someone feels from exogenous hormones as placebo. So my money is on whatever u did notice, is most likely due to the injectable prog u started
I felt that same feel good/calming sensation that I noticed before from the scrotal cream as well, just less than the cream though. Sleep a bit deeper and my nap in the afternoon also feels more restful. I'm not sure if that's Progesterone itself or some metabolites. I'm only at day two though.

At Defy, I was told it takes two weeks for Progesterone injection to reach steady level.

Gianluca

I personally have the best results with testosterone directly into the thickest layer of adipose tissue on my abdomen. Peptides and HCG however are different for me. I inject fluids (not oils) into the loose skin just below my stomach.

I don't have a lot of belly fat, so moving the injection site around is crucial to avoid lumps.
when you mean result, you mean that with a different injection site you obtained less test levels? I'm using my upper outer part of my buttox, almost around the hip area, injection is smooth over there. I do the HCG on stomach

BadassBlues

when you mean result, you mean that with a different injection site you obtained less test levels? I'm using my upper outer part of my buttox, almost around the hip area, injection is smooth over there. I do the HCG on stomach
No, results are 20 years of good labs with Zero to low injection site trauma. Once you start injecting multiple things, you have to be more creative in choosing the injection sites. You run out of real estate real quick ;}

Ricko Steamboat

Im wondering if all subQ injection site yield to same absorption/levels of injectable medication. I would guess yes, but especially curios to hear anecdotes

Im about to start Progesterone subQ but didn’t have good luck with testosterone SubQ, I was injecting on the upper outer part of the buttox though, as I get lumps in my stomach with oils

@Cataceous @JA Battle where are you guys doing your progesterone subQ?
I had the same issue with lumps, went to just below belt line on buttock, which is fine but hard to get to for me as I have to lay down, so I find in the outside upper thigh is perfect

Gianluca

I had the same issue with lumps, went to just below belt line on buttock, which is fine but hard to get to for me as I have to lay down, so I find in the outside upper thigh is perfect
I have been doing upper outer part of buttock, I turn my upper body to the side, pinch some skin, pull a bit and inject, no issues here, and I think the Progesterone is working. I will confirm with labs in a couple of weeks

Jessnco101

Primarily around the waist/abdomen, sometimes a little higher. I don't have problems with lumps when using progesterone, though I have had them occasionally with testosterone esters.
Testosterone isn’t really made for subQ. That’s a more recent thing for making money in my opinion. The oil they use doesn’t mix well with fat tissue that’s why it lumps. I tried it a few times and came to the conclusion you have to inject extremely slow like reading war and peace slow. Less medication and it doesn’t work like if injected into the muscle.
Most subQ injections don’t use an oil water. Either way start injecting it slowly and it should help keep lumps away.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Testosterone isn’t really made for subQ. That’s a more recent thing for making money in my opinion. The oil they use doesn’t mix well with fat tissue that’s why it lumps. I tried it a few times and came to the conclusion you have to inject extremely slow like reading war and peace slow. Less medication and it doesn’t work like if injected into the muscle.
Most subQ injections don’t use an oil water. Either way start injecting it slowly and it should help keep lumps away.
Overall testosterone is fine for subcutaneous injection if the injected volume is modest. Who's making money on it? I tried IM once and found it worse than any SC injection I've ever done, and I have done thousands over the past eight years. There are somewhat different pharmacokinetics between IM and SC, but I bet in blinded tests most could not discern a difference in the results.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have not seen data on SC injection site PK differences.

This one is based on testosterone:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching