Is Pain Medication Destroying Your Body?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

Did you know that pain medications can damage your body? That’s right – painkillers can change the brain’s chemistry, and as a result, frequently cause people to become physically dependent on them.
According to Spine-Health, the brain may stop responding to the presence of pain medication by “increasing the number of receptors for the drug, and the nerve cells in the brain cease to function normally.”
Furthermore, withdrawal symptoms can affect the body, which may stop creating endorphins, aka “natural painkillers,” if it is receiving pain medication.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...troying-your-body_us_579a35dee4b0e339c240655f

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

The doctor I work for treats patients for opioid and pain killer addictions.
Those things definitely wreak havoc on the body and can be testosterone killers.
Over time, they also trick your body into thinking you're in more pain than you actually are so you ending up increasing those dose and the cycle continues.
It is definitely rampant and becoming an epidemic.
We see patients from 18 on up to 80 who are severely addicted.

masfield

I'm not an alcoholic (I don't think) but I love alcohol. It makes me a better, happier person all the way around. Sadly, I recently had to give up my beloved vodka due to the way it was messing with the nerves in my legs. I complained to my doctor about how unhappy I was without booze. His solution? A prescription for the opioid Tramadol. Can you believe it? I've only taken em a few times. The rest I'm going to hold onto in case I really do need them in the future.
Anyway, they're no substitute for vodka. Wish I could find something that was!

Vince

Super Moderator
I think most, know someone who's addicted to opiates or just heroin.
Pbs Frontline Chasing Heroin

youtube.com 1:45:11 3 months ago

PAUL-E

Before when I was taking pain killers I could defiantly tell there could a problem that's why I try and stay far away from that stuff now, funny thing is the only time I ever went threw withdrawals was when I quit Lyrica.

PAUL-E

Association Between Commonly Prescribed Opioids and Androgen Deficiency in Men[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/b]Our results suggest that certain opioids are associated with increased odds of androgen deficiency compared with hydrocodone. Transdermal fentanyl, methadone and oxycodone were associated with higher odds of androgen deficiency than hydrocodone.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27516365

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching