Is My e2 Too Low?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brettski99

Here is latest batch of test results. Is my estridiol to low now? I have brain fog and feeling like Crap. Tired: fatigued.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IATESTOSTE...
Low In Range High
250-827 ng/dL

In Range (4)
HEMATOCRIT
Low In Range High
38.5-50.0 %

HEMOGLOBIN
Low In Range High
13.2-17.1 g/dL

ESTRADIOL
In Range High
< OR = 39
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LCMSMS assay is recommended
(order code 30289).
PSA, TOTAL
In Range High
< OR = 4.0 ng/mL

Test is a little higher as I pulled more than I thought into syringe that day. Blood test done 24 hrs after injection.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Here is latest batch of test results. Is my estridiol to low now? I have brain fog and feeling like Crap. Tired: fatigued.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IATESTOSTE...
Low In Range High
250-827 ng/dL

In Range (4)
HEMATOCRIT
Low In Range High
38.5-50.0 %

HEMOGLOBIN
Low In Range High
13.2-17.1 g/dL

ESTRADIOL
In Range High
< OR = 39
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LCMSMS assay is recommended
(order code 30289).
PSA, TOTAL
In Range High
< OR = 4.0 ng/mL

Test is a little higher as I pulled more than I thought into syringe that day. Blood test done 24 hrs after injection.

We're going to need much much more information than this for a productive conversation.

Protocol, the rest of the lab results, how long you've been on TRT, and age.

Vince is right, assuming you're not on every day injections, this is way too soon after injecting to have been tested. You should get labs done at day of injection but before injection. Anything else will result in less actionable information.

Another thing to keep in mind is that even your lab that you used(Quest probably) has stated you ordered the wrong estradiol test. You need the ultrasensitive in order for the test results to have any meaning.

CoastWatcher

Back in July you noted that the lab results indicated your estradiol was tested via the LC, MS/MS method (that is the correct test to use). Is the same notation on your most recent lab report?

Brettski99

Gents, thanks for the reply. This is the basic set of blood work the urologist tests. I have to ask for the estriadol as he doesn't test that, and i never checked to see that it was the sensitive test. Is there a standard list of markers we should be getting tested regularly? I am going in an a months time and want to be prepared so i can have a good starting point for assistance, or if he wont do the bloodwork i request i need to find someone else.

CoastWatcher

Gents, thanks for the reply. This is the basic set of blood work the urologist tests. I have to ask for the estriadol as he doesn't test that, and i never checked to see that it was the sensitive test. Is there a standard list of markers we should be getting tested regularly? I am going in an a months time and want to be prepared so i can have a good starting point for assistance, or if he wont do the bloodwork i request i need to find someone else.

Here is a basic overview on testing.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me