Is anyone here on Traditional Medicare using Defy Medical?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Markee

I use Defy Medical and just started Medicare. I'm now on Traditional Medicare and a Plan N supplement I'm not on an Advantage plan.

My ACA insurance has always covered my blood work.

Hoping someone who's also using Defy Medical and is on Traditional Medicare not an Advantage plan can chime in and tell me what to expect going forward?

I'm worried my blood work may not be covered as it was before

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tropicaldaze1950

Not a patient of Defy. Medicare covers labs under Part B,(doctors visits, labs, medical tests) which is what we pay each month(deducted from our Social Security check). When you go to Quest or LabCorp or any other lab, you'll present your Medicare card and Medicare supplement card. Years ago I had a supplement plan to cover the 20%.

Blackhawk

Yes.

I pay Defy out of pocket, use them for ordering T, buy HCG from reliableRX, and OTC online. Dr Saya also manages my thyroid, but my PCP is agreeable to ordering all hormone labs and writing Rx for the thyroid.

One thing to know, is there's an odd exlusion for lab coverage. If labs are coded as "routine" they are denied, but of they have a diagnostic codeattached to them which indicates a condition, like for hypogonadism, they are covered.

BigTex

Insurance:​
Defy Medical strives to provide both quality medical care along with affordable access to compounded medications, blood tests, and nutritional supplements. In order to accomplish this, Defy Medical does not accept any form of insurance. Many of the formulations we use in our therapies are not covered by insurance, and the cost of overall treatment is often less than when using insurance. On case by case basis, some insurance companies do reimburse for Hormone Replacement Therapy and Testosterone Replacement Therapy. It is each patient's responsibility to contact their own insurance company to confirm reimbursement. Defy Medical will not contact your insurance company nor will take any responsibility for any additional forms your insurance requires. Defy Medical provides claim assistance by completing the standard claim form (CMS-1500) for the patient to submit to their insurance company. If you would like to receive Claim Assistance, please contact patient services at [email protected].​
My guess is you will have to submit your claim to Medicare and hope they will cover it. Medicare does cover blood work.

Medicare also covers TRT with a few restrictions

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale