rhino5169

Anyone have experience or insight.
I inject m/w/f both test cyp and hcg.
Test is 33mg Per dose so almost 200mg /week
hcg is 30iu per dose
Also on anastrozole .125 m-f
Dhea daily
Nature thyroid daily

Issue is that I get very irritable as well as high anxiety the night before my next dose, with the worst being Sunday afternoon to monday morning as that is morning longest span.
Im hoping to avoid daily injections and thought id ask if anyone else has this issue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Christ, without blood work it could be anything. Some things that come to mind are:

1. DHEA supplementation can cause anxiety in some people.
2. Low E2 can cause anxiety and with your low dose daily injection schedule I doubt you even need an AI...when you AI is peaking in serum it's causing the anxiety.
3. Hypothyroidism can cause anxiety; do you have complete thyroid labs well beyond TSH?
4. Elevated testosterone levels can cause anxiety.

See what I mean?

Need comprehensive labs man.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if your testosterone is too low, I know from your previous post your test was only 560. I inject 20 mg daily of T and 500iu of HCG twice a week.

Vitamin_C

Like Gene said, we really need labs to see where your testosterone levels and estrogen are at. Do you have any other estrogen imbalance symptoms?

what your doc says? I would listen to your doc first before asking on forum there maybe so many reasons for irritability and anxiety that without labwork it's just guessing

33mg M/W/F =!= 200mg, barely a 100mg which is a minimal weekly dose. AS others said...labs. You're HCG dosing is also very suspect, <100iu per week

rhino5169

Ok guys, thanks.
Im going to clarify:

My ratio is 200mg / ml so yes im at the top range of trt - almost 200mg / week.

I just had last labs done the other day and waiting on numbers. I cant make my next consult appt with doc until those are in and then it will probably be another 5 weeks.

Forgot to mention I also do 2 clicks daily cream.

Last labs 2-3 months ago
Total test - 1142
free - 33
estradiol - 56

So yes, high free T and High E.

Gene, yes i've posted my last thyroid labs. Dont have time im running out but ill post later. Theyre also here in another post or 2.
Yes I am hypothyroid and on NP thyroid daily.

Just wanted to get some input before next consult.

what kind of math are you using that says 33mg M/W/F = 200mg/week

I inject m/w/f both test cyp and hcg.
Test is 33mg Per dose so almost 200mg /week

CoastWatcher

33mg x3 99mg but strength is 200mg/ml so it's double, no? ...198mg / week?
No.

Thirty three milligrams is 33 milligrams. The concentration on your vial permits you to know how much oil you need to draw to inject the desired amount - with 1ml as the reference dose of 200mg. Half a ml is 100mg...and so on.

You are injecting a total of 99mg of testosterone every week.

There are no magic vials that double the dose of testosterone.

ScottM

As many here will tell you, that E number is not necessarily high based on your T level, it is within the ratio that Nelson and many others including myself find acceptable.

Can't really comment on anything else without fresh labs, looking forward to seeing them.

-Scott
-Telthera

Will Brink

33mg x3 99mg but strength is 200mg/ml so it's double, no? ...198mg / week?

If we are all tracking you correctly, you're getting 100mg per week though your levels would seem to indicate to me a higher dose than 100mg per week, so something is still not quite adding up. I'd love to get over 1k ng/dl on 100mf per week. :cool:

rhino5169

What you guys are explaining makes sense, though I thought I was getting almost 200mg a week and my dr eluded to the same.
Maybe im entirely wrong so in an effort to be exactly clear let me put another way.

Im injecting a dose that sits at the 33ml line on a 100iu syringe. Im doing that 3 times per week.
The vial states 200mg/ml.
How much am I injecting?

ScottM

Ok, there's the confusion, you aren't injecting 33mg, you are injecting ~33ml of a 200mg/ml solution, so ~66mg per dose or roughly 200mg per week. Very big and important difference.

-Scott
-Telthera

What you guys are explaining makes sense, though I thought I was getting almost 200mg a week and my dr eluded to the same.
Maybe im entirely wrong so in an effort to be exactly clear let me put another way.

Im injecting a dose that sits at the 33ml line on a 100iu syringe. Im doing that 3 times per week.
The vial states 200mg/ml.
How much am I injecting?

rhino5169

ok so now that that has been straightened out, ill post labe when i get them. will be at least a week though.
BTW,
I wasnt looking for advice in the absence of labs, just looking for maybe some insight to think about before then.

Insight to what? You're dosing is all jacked up and your HCG use is subterranean as well. Anxiety...what's your history there? Diagnosed or undiagnosed and what are you anxious about is there something specific that is filling your head at these times?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The OP is using both injections AND a transdermal applications which we all no is a big NO NO...it's either one or the other as it's almost impossible to manage serum levels and/or maintain stable serum levels or both.

I don't know one well trained TRT Physician who would prescribe as such.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me