Injury to sciatic nerve from injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jrleedy

Last Wed I played golf, worked out with weights and elliptical, and got TRT injection in rt. hip. All non remarkable except I noticed that the injection was more in the inner upper inner quad rather than the upper outer quad. Thurs morning I started having a dull ache at the injection site and it has progressed to now I can only stand for about 5 min before I have to sit or lie down. My Dr thinks the injection irritated the sciatic nerve and prescribed a Medrol Dose Pack. My question is, Has anyone heard of a similar experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
How long was the needle? That nerve is pretty deep from what I remember. Could be just a muscular reaction and I would believe that if he hit the nerve you would have felt it immediately!

Jrleedy

How long was the needle? That nerve is pretty deep from what I remember. Could be just a muscular reaction and I would believe that if he hit the nerve you would have felt it immediately!

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am not sure of needle size but I think it is a standard 1 ml syringe with a 1'' needle. The injection was 0.5 ml. I think it's a coincidence but I was curious if others had heard of such reaction.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Can they teach you to do it yourself?

You can also inject half a dose twice per week using a 27 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe on shoulders or legs.

Freedom from injections in doctor's offices should be the goal of every man who wants to be in control of their TRT.

Jrleedy

Can they teach you to do it yourself?

You can also inject half a dose twice per week using a 27 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe on shoulders or legs.

Freedom from injections in doctor's offices should be the goal of every man who wants to be in control of their TRT.

I have been considering self injection. The Dr's office is so convenient so I haven't really pursued it. My doc is very pro TRT and I have been getting TRT for 2 yrs with no issues except zeroing in on right dose. If the injection did cause the pain then it hi lights the need to inject correctly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me