Injection issues in left thigh and not right

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have done like 6 injections in my right thight and not had any issues. The 2 times that i have injected into the left one have turned out to be troublesome. 1st one hurt like I hit something then a week later when I went back to the left again the injection seemed to go fine but the next day my thigh hurt and feels slighly swollen. Im only using 30g .5". Not sure if I have just gotten unlucky both times or if I need to just stay away from that side all together

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I usually dont feel anything. The first time I looked away and thought my wrist locked up before the needle hit my skin. And that was with a 1.5" 22g sticking almost all the way in.

Powerlad

I've actually had a similar experience. I've injected test 4 times in my left outer quad, and generally, it's fine. No post-injection pain. I've done 3 times in my right, same general location as my left, respectively, but felt a ton of PIP about a day or two later that last 4 or 5 total.

Don't know why. I felt like I did it the same way for both sides.

I've since switched to the VG area for a few injections now. Still trying to figure out the best method to inject so the muscle stays relaxed, but neither side experiences much PIP (except for one time, but with the way the muscle is situated, it doesn't impact my life as much as the outer quad). Haven't tried the shoulders yet.

j4ever

with quads no matter needle size or injection amount I have prolonged pip, so I dont pin quads any more, glutes and shoulders, and out of those 2 mostly shoulders

Ironhead

I've actually had a similar experience. I've injected test 4 times in my left outer quad, and generally, it's fine. No post-injection pain. I've done 3 times in my right, same general location as my left, respectively, but felt a ton of PIP about a day or two later that last 4 or 5 total.

Don't know why. I felt like I did it the same way for both sides.

I've since switched to the VG area for a few injections now. Still trying to figure out the best method to inject so the muscle stays relaxed, but neither side experiences much PIP (except for one time, but with the way the muscle is situated, it doesn't impact my life as much as the outer quad). Haven't tried the shoulders yet.

Ironhead

I pinned 1ml. of a testosterone blend on my right quad upper side all well till the next day, I could't bend my leg , really sore for a week, think I'll stick with glutes!

Gman86

I’ve been injecting cypionate EOD for around 2 years. Always in my thighs. With cypionate I never had one injection that caused PIP, no matter where in my thighs I injected.

Started propionate 3-4 weeks ago, and was having horrible PIP. Figured out that injecting too laterally on the thigh increased PIP. Was injecting in the outter part of the thigh, and PIP was horrible. Tried injecting closer to the middle of the thigh, and PIP decreased dramatically. Now I barely feel any PIP. Sometimes none at all. The area I inject is basically midway between the top/middle of the thigh, and the outter lateral part of the thigh.

Have always used a 27 gauge 1/2” syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me